[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・)

THE QUIVERING IN YOUR EAR DARED NOT STOP.

if anything, it got annoyingly louder as you wobble yourself back and forth to your apartment. what time was it? you hadn't known. how many drinks did you gulf down? too many to simply count.

it was dangerous mission knowing the bar you favoured required a hefty amount of walking, and walking back wasted certainly made it's way into your plans tonight.

bad day. horrid job. putrid co-workers. you name it. today had been too much of a pain in the ass.

your system had coveted with alcohol, probably reeked like one too. you stumble your way through the apartment stairs, cursing the heavens with your drunk mumbles, why couldn't i get an apartment on the first floor? my heels hurt why in the fuck is my apartment even on the second floor?

but you made sure to stay silent, not wanting to disturb your all time favourite neighbor just beside. if he'd seen you drunk and in such a state- you'd much rather not think about it.

with a small huff, you finally made it to the second floor, but not without stumbling ever so often because of the bothersome heels. loud clicks and clacks could be heard, and apparently, your intoxicated self had believed you made a good job at minimizing the noise.

it took a couple of strides, stumbles, trips, curses, and dedication to finally reach the front door. you hazily shuffled through your bag in search of your keys but what you hadn't notice was that your next door neighbor had been a welcome audience.

to your suffering, to your constant trippings on the way to your door.

only then when you were about to enter the apartment had he spoke. "enjoyed yourself tonight?" your neighbor pried. you bid him a small word of agreement when you paused abruptly.

wait.

your neighbor spoke?

you quickly turned to look at the other apartment, and there, you saw none other than your so called: favourite neighbor, leaning against the frame of the door, arms crossed as a what seemed to be devilish grin plastered across his face.

that wasn't a grin, a smirk maybe?

"a-ah, fushiguro-san, sorry, did i wake you?" you try to form proper coherent words, tried to act abstinent. but the scattered heels in front of his door, disheveled hair splattering across your face, and the pink hue deepening against your skin said otherwise.

if anything, you were far from sober.

fushiguro chuckles, shaking his head. "what got you so roughed up?" he asks, voice velvety and smooth. fushiguro faces you more properly this time, arms still crossed and face slightly teasing.