I sighed. "Remember the call from Last night? It was Chifuyu—a FRIEND of mine that owns a pet shop." I clearly emphasized the word friend for him. I wasn't facing him so I'm not sure What kind of expression he's making right now. "I forgot that it was his birthday yesterday so To make it up To him, I'll pay a visit at his pet shop."

"Is that so? Okay. I'll Go take a quick shower First." I was surprised that he wasn't possessive this time but..

"Who said you're coming?" I said while putting on my clothes. I already have undies and a bra underneath so yeah..

He suddenly stopped and looked at me. "Am I not?"

I shooked my head. "Nope. You're staying here." I smiled and dried my hair with a towel.

"And Why is that?"

"First of all, you need to rest. Second, What if he recognizes you as a member of Bonten, huh? Third, uhm.. you just can't hehe."

We fought for 30 minutes straight but in the end, I still won. Dude, I absolutely need To see my friends right now or they'll think I'm suspiciously hiding something. I'll just make it up To Sanzu when I come back home I guess—If he's still at home by then.

When I arrived at Chifuyu's pet shop, I instantly saw Yuzuha, Emma, Draken, Kazutora, and Chifuyu hanging out with the cats on the floor. Chifuyu was the First one To notice me.

"Look who came guys." He said pointing at me using the cats arms.

I gave them a bored look and waved my arms boredly. "Hey."

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Yuzuha immediately clinged To my arms while shaking me nonstop.

"Emma stop her." I said feeling dizzy.

She only laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "Can't blame her. We missed you."

Finally, Yuzuha let me Go but now, she was dragging me To sit by her side in between her and Emma. Chifuyu handed me over a shake. I looked at him asking if this has poison on it as a joke but I received a smack on the head after.

"So.. How's life?" I asked caressing the part of my head where Chifuyu smacked it with his hand.

"My boyfriend and I broke up." Yuzuha sighed but I could hear a hint of relief in her voice.

I raised an eye brow at her. "Eh? Why?"

"She got tired lol." Emma answered before taking a sip on her juice. I chuckled because of that reason. That reason is the most used among people who just wanna get out of a relationship. "Anyways, me on the other hand.. I'm doing Good. Draken proposed To me Last week." She then raised her ring finger and we saw a diamond ring on her finger.

"We've been together for years so Why not Seattle things already." Draken said and wrapped her arms around Emma's shoulder.

"PDA." Chifuyu and Kazutora both shouted.

"Hm.. I see. Congrats To the both of you." I smiled at them transferring my gaze To Chifuyu. "Oi. Belated Happy birthday." I lifted my shake and took a sip on it.

"Tsh. Just admit it. You forgot about it."

I didn't answer him. He would smack me in the head again if I tell him the truth lol. "How about you Kazutora? How's life going on?"

He pointed himself. "Me?"

"Obviously. Is there any other Kazutora here?" I laughed.

"Nothings changed, Y/n. I'm still working at Chifuyu's shop although the only change is that he increased my salary." He chuckled shaking his head. "And.. still single."

"Psh. You have a bunch of flings out there, Why? Still gotten over me?" I joked that made the whole atmosphere awfully quiet. I looked at Yuzuha and Emma beside me but they both pretended To be Busy with something. "Geez I was just kidding."

"N-No! It's not that—I mean it is—Wait No uhm—"

"An ex will always be an ex." I cut him off with a smile. "I hope my assumptions are wrong, Kazutora. Because we've already fix this and I Don't want To ruin our relationship as best friends."

I saw the pain drew on his eyes but he immediately Brushed it off away. "R-Right. And hey! I already moved on!" He laughed and smacked the shoulders of the person beside him which is Chifuyu.

Chifuyu groaned in pain before smacking him back. "It hurts you idiot!"

And they continued smacking each others head.

"How about you, Y/n? You asked us all but we still Don't know What's going on with your life." Yuzuha said making me stop from sipping on my drink.

"Yeah. We haven't heard from you for a long time." Emma added.

"She probably has a lover that's Why she's Busy." I looked at Draken with wide eyes. He chuckled. "What? It's true, right? People are Like that, Y/n. They Don't care about They're surrondings once they are inlove." He then looked at Emma.

They really Like To corner me, huh?

"I agree with Draken. Besides, you were broken hearted one time—"

"I wasn't broken hearted that time! I was just confused!" I hissed making Chifuyu raise both of his hands on the air. I looked down and sighed deeply. "But yeah.. I am inlove.." a smile formed on my lips instantly as the Face of the person I Love flashed inside my mind. "I kept on falling for my boyfriend over and over again even if he's—uh different." I was about To say 'Even if he's a criminal' but I remembered they would definetely freak out and ask me a bunch of questions.

"You.. Love him that much do you?" Kazutora asked. I nodded still looking at the ground with a smile on my Face.

"I know we should have said this before but Y/n.. Don't fall too hard too soon. Make sure you really know that person First. I know It's so easy for us To fall inlove but the thing is, nowadays.. It's just.. every where." Yuzuha placed her hand on my shoulders making me look at her. She has those concern eyes. Oh.. right.. she knows that I have a fuck buddy but she doesn't know who.

"You know It's so easy To be with somebody. You got To treasure that. You got To make sure that You're making the right decision. It's not always right but enjoy it, savor it. And please Don't rush into anything." Emma added as if they we're some Love experts.

I thought Chifuyu was the only Love expert here but I guess I'm wrong. They Don't even know where we both started so those advises wont apply To me. Sanzu and I started off as fuck buddies. It's different. It's far from their experiences.