"I'm on a date Lou." I said, pressing my phone to my ear again. 

"WITH?" he screamed again.

"Who the hell do you think 'with'? Niall of course!" I said smiling at Niall, who looked confused.

"You've got thirty minutes to come back home. I just hope you two are not alone in a bedroom." He said, mumbling the last part. Ok, now that was too much. I can have a cute protective brother, but this was too much.

"Lou, I'll come back home, when my date is over. And we're not in a bedroom, if you must know everything. Why can't you just let me have a date?" I asked annoyed.

"Just be home before 11 o'clock." he warned me.

"Lou, you're now going to listen to me. I'm coming home, when my date with Niall is over. Bye!" I said, hanging up before he said anything else.

"What happened?" Niall asked confused.

"Lou wants me home by eleven, but I told him that we're on a date, and we're only going home, when its over." I said, making him smile. 

"Happy New Year." he smiled.

"Happy New Year." I said, before he pulled me into another kiss. 

After a while of us kissing and all that, we pulled away. 

"We should better go to our fourth stop." he said smirking. I nodded, and we went to his car.

Niall quickly drove off to our fourth stop, and I still wondered how many stops we're having today. We did Valentine's Day, New Year, what more? I remembered the chat the girls and I had when the boys went to buy food the other day.

--Flashback--

"Deal" we all said at different times. We all hugged again. Then, Izzy started to cry.

"What happened?" We all asked her in different times.

"Have you guys ever noticed, that the boys being on tour, means that we dont get to spend special days with them?" Izzy asked, tears falling from my eyes. I could feel tears falling from my eyes, and saw Angie crying too.

"Don't even remember me" I mumbled. "I sent Niall a Heart-Shaped pillow, and he sent me a card!" I noticed now that I was crying.

"Harry also sent me one. While I sent him a stuffed cat, because I know how he loves cats," Izzy said, laughing a bit in the end.

"Liam sent me a card, and some chocolate, and I sent him a bear, which had a heart in the middle," Angie sobbed. Perrie and El were the only ones not crying. I guess they're used to have celeb. boyfriends. 

"Girls, that's what happens when you date a celebrity. They've got stuff to do." Perrie said, trying to calm us down. El came over to me and gave me a hug. 

"I know. But I was hoping Niall would give me a New Year's Kiss too, but, hey, that didnt happen, did it?" I asked ironically. Tears were now falling from my eyes freely.

"I know, I know. Calm down Kenz." El said, still hugging me. 

"I know how it feels like. I wonder if they missed having us on these dates." Angie said, wiping tears off her face. I did the same, but they just kept falling from my eyes. 

"C'mon girls. We're better than that." Perrie said, cheering us up a bit. We heard the door open, and close. Izzy, Angie and I quickly wiped the tears away, but I knew my eyes were red, and a bit puffy, so they would know I had been crying... unless they didnt notice.