Though she stuck by her childhood decision to hate the color green with a passion. Specifically that color of green, the one currently surrounding her like a suffocating blanket.

She scanned the people on the couch. Regulus wouldn't look at her, his eyes settled on something far behind her. Seph stared smugly and Dorea's eye caught on a familiar tail. Dorea moved so all of Seph came into view. Darling layed obediently beside her. Dorea scowled at the girl her anger growing with every tick of the grandfather clock.

"I'm sure you all are acquainted." Rosier spoke from directly behind her. Dorea's body grew ridged. She felt her breath caught in her throat and her hands began to clam up. His hands snaked back onto her shoulders. it felt menacingly. It felt dangerous. But he simply layed them there. Like sirius had done before. But this wasn't like sirius, Sirius' gesture was caring and protective, Rosier's was almost like a threat.

"I was very surprised to hear of your engagement." Rosier began and Dorea's eyebrows knotted and her eyes grew cold. she hated the way he had spoke. she hated his cold hands on her shoulders she hated it all. She hated him. "but even more shocked when it was called off." Dorea's eyes grew but softened. She smirked to herself. "don't be too upset Dorea, i'm sure when we get you home you can marry your darling Regulus." he said the last bit with a bit of an edge " Though they may have new plans-"

And just like that Dorea's smirk fell from her face and her eyes caught Regulus'. Regulus had been there when she was hurt. He had done nothing. he had stood there.

"I will never marry you." she spoke to regulus slowly and coldly. She didn't catch Sephs jaw unclenching, she didn't catch her quiet sigh as she snuggled back into the couch. "I do not nor cannot love you."

regulus' eyes were pleading.

"allow me to speak to her alone." Regulus spoke to Rosier behind her.

"I believe whatever you two have to say to eachother can be spoken in our presence."

"yeah actually i have a question"

"what is it Dorea?" his voice was so calm almost mocking Sirius' caring demeanor. She hated his stupid voice. she'd always hated him. 

Rosier stared intently at Dorea's head, he towered above her height. She felt uneasy under his step.

"why are they here?" she pointed to Seph and the other boy. The boy she didn't know was plumper than the rather bony blacks. He had thick dark hair and eyes of coal.

"that is not of your concern."

"let me speak to Dorea in the hall"

"no Regulus."

"she's my..she's mine so back off rosier." he seemed to stutter. Dorea's face completelly fell. Dorea was being tossed around like a doll. She thought it was all over, she thought she'd run away from this family. But Regulus stood up grabbed her hand and pulled her from rosier. the two kids hated their hands together. Both extremely upset with the other. Both unbareably angery with one another but they'd played pretend for years they could play their parts for 10 seconds.

He opened the door and led her out to the hall. He pulled her to another door, one she recognised as the kitchens. He tickled the pear and the two rushed in. He took out his wand and casted a muffling spell. So anyone who did enter could not understand what the two were saying.

"Dorea you need to use your head." he snapped.

"I am using my  head are you-"

"yes I am and I know for a fact they are going to try to bring you home at the train station."