that song. CC!tommy x reader

you where watching  tommy from his bed, away from the camera as nobody knew you both were a thing. he was yelling at the videos that were being sent from him live; the continues of "Jump in the Cadillac" you could hear; you knew the clip so well though. you had it as your live wallpaper.

as you tried to muffle giggles he slowly looked at you and sighed, "guys. guys. please." he spoke with a small smile. "hang on." he spoke as he fiddled with something before sighing and standing up, looking at you. "they've been playing the same fucking clip. for at least an hour." he sighed as he walked and shoved himself on his bed, face first with an annoyed groan causing you to laugh. "DONNNTTT LAUGHHHHH" he complained as he looked up at you. with a soft smile as you pat his hair. "calm down toms." you spoke as he only sat up. 

he glared back up at his screen to see his chat all yelling random stuff. "I might turn off soon, so we can play animal crossing." he spoke, getting up from the bed as you took his hand and pushed him into a hug, well it was more hugging his stomach as you were still sitting on the bed. he only laughed and pushed your head away. "haha, knock it off y/n!" you smiled up at him as he nodded, you moved backwards to the side of the bed as he sat back on his chair and turned everything back on. "alright, alright. that's enough. you guys done yet" he spoke with a laugh.

*after a while*

tommy sighed as he spun the chair around to see  you sleeping while cuddling with a ranboo plush. as he gazed at his front screen of his computer (which happened to be a picture of the queen) he smiled and turned off and walked to the other side of the bed to lay down next to you. "youu bitchhh i wanted to play animal crossing with you." he sighed softly with a laugh. all the sudden he heard the small sound of 'that's what i like' playing through your headphones; you weren't asleep at all so he shoved you off the bed as you broke with a laugh. "OH YOU WANKER MAN!" he yelled, laughing as you got up and rolled softly back onto the bed. "says you." you huffed, as he smiled. "wanna play some animal crossing know?" 

you  sat up and thought. "okay, but after that i have to go home" he got up and looked up at you "why cant you ask to stay over tonight? WE COULD WATCH A MOVIE!!" he gasped as he took your hand, dragging you up; he already had picked for you. "MUUUUUUMMMM CAN Y/N STAY OVERR??" he called as you heard tommy's mum laugh from downstairs. "ill have to ask their mum; but you know they're always welcome." with this tommy started jumping about "YES YES YES !!" he stopped and looked at you, you were wearing one of his philza hoodies. he only smiled at you and waved his hand. "the switches are in the draw as usual, i need to grab some cola. want a drink?" 

you nodded as he ran out the room, you gathered your black and white nintendo, and his red one. sitting on the bed with your knees up, you waited for tommy to burst open the door with two cans of coke and a big smile on his face. "ya mum said yes." he smiled as he set the cokes down on his table side and sat next to you, taking his switch. you leaned your head onto his shoulder as you both got onto animal crossing at joined your online server (this doesn't actually exist but my god should be a feature) 

your island was called le'hamming and you had, in your village: drago, curt, jitters, lolly, olaf, tammy, fauna, biskit, lily and clay.

it was a nice island and you mostly did all the building; tommy collected stuff for you and you built. he loved fishing and you loved collecting bugs. it was amazing for you both. after a couple of cokes went down you both turned off for the night. but before you both feel asleep you played his 'favourite' song ever....

'JUMP IN THE CADILLAC-'

"Y/N FOR FUCKS SAKE-!!"