"MINNA- NYA-" riku growled as his hair got pulled roughly by mashiro to the back as he stumbled behind.

Tenn gasped and shouted, "RIKU!!!"

"If you just listened to me we will already on the sky now!! Stay still!!" Mashiro shouted as he kicked riku on the stomach a couple of times before turning the engine on in a hurry.

The man on the captain seat looked at him in horror and panic as he tried to stop the insane man. The helicopter engine is still not fully repaired yet, Even the energy almost ran out

"MASHIRO-SAMA, YOU CAN'T! OUR ENGINE IS STILL NOT-"

"SHUT UP!! IF YOU CAN'T DO IT THEN I WILL!" Mashiro cut him as he pushed the man out the helicopter and took his seat over.

The man helplessly fall to the ground as he shouted in panic, "MASHIRO-SAMA, YOU MUSTN'T!! YOU NEVER FLY A HELICOPTER BEFORE, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS THEN YOU AND THE BOY'S LIFE WILL-"

Riku eyes widened in fear and shock as he turned to mashiro, "cough cough you are insane! You will kill both of us cough before you can reach your base!"

"Insane you say?? Hah! Maybe i am insane, but as long as i got the money then i will live happily ever after" Mashiro said as he ignored the crying man outside them.

"Risking your life over money?! Just how greedy can you be?!" Riku growled in fury. He just couldn't risk his life for a mere greedy old man.

"Life is cruel, boy. People with money can do absolutely anything while people with no money can only crouch and beg like a dog while they watch the higher people tormenting them" Mashiro said as he started to fly the helicopter up.

"... "

.
.
.

The man stared at the helicopter hopelessly as he cried for his master to fly the helicopter back down.

"MASHIRO-SAMA!!! AGH-" the man flinched when tenn grabbed his shoulder tightly and turned him around,

"IS RIKU INSIDE?!" tenn shouted full of sweat. The man only trembled in surprise

"TELL ME!"

"Y-yes! There is a red haired boy inside that helicopter!" The man finally answered. Tenn cursed under his breath as he stared up at the helicopter.

"NANASE-SAN! rokuya-san! Try to shoot at the helicopter!" Iori said urgently. Nagi grabbed the gun and tried to shoot but he couldn't get the angle right as the helicopter fly unstable on the air

"SHIT, I COULDN'T KEEP MY FOCUS ON THE GUY. THE HELICOPTER IS TOO UNSTABLE" nagi shouted back.

"KUSO!WHAT SHOULD WE DO!" Gaku cursed as he clenched his hand hard.

"Riku-kun.. " Sougo whispered in worry. He felt so hopeless as he couldn't do anything to help his friend, what can he do for him? Something.. Please God help us...

Yamato looked at the helicopter for a second and turned on his ear piece.

"Revale, we need help"

.
.

Mashiro laughed like a mad man as he tried to control the helicopter. Riku watched him warily as he struggled with the rope on his hand.

"Money... You will finally be on my own hand HAHAHAHAAH" Mashiro laughed as he sat down on the chair.

'Cmon.. Cmon!!! Untie please! Please!! YES'  riku smiled in relief as he untie himself from the rope and stood slowly on the unstable helicopter.

"Money.. Money.. All could be mine!" Mashiro still laughed as he smiled wickedly.

"you sure can smile when I AM FREE NOW-" riku shouted as he jumped to mashiro trying to hold the man down. Mashiro looked at him in shock as he fall from his seat making no one fly the helicopter. It became more unstable as riku stumbled a little from the force

"HOW CAN YOU GOT FREE!" mashiro shouted from below. Riku only smirked as he keep holding the man down, "never underestimate a cat's claw!"

Mashiro growled as he punched riku on his cheek making him stumbled behind. Riku winced and dodged another punch as mashiro stood up again.

"YOU FOOL! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BEAT ME?!" mashiro shouted in fury as his face went from neutral to red in anger.

Riku stood back up again and glared at him, peeking at the opened door beside him. "I never thought i could beat you, but this helicopter can" Riku said as he pushed mashiro to the engine control

Mashiro face turned to fear as he can feel his back messed up the button and the engine fall down then turning itself off. Mashiro turned to riku in shock

"YOU-"

Riku smiled as he jumped out the helicopter, "have a nice day, mashiro-san. If i die, then i will bring you to hell with me"

BOOOOMMMMMM

The helicopter blew up like a bomb as the force of the air grew stronger and stronger making the earth below shook a little.

"AGH-" the idols shield their own eyes from the wind force, some knelt down trying to not fall back.

"RIKU-"

.
.

BOOOMMMM

ZOOL, mitsuki, ryuu and the marine force stopped their fighting when they heard the loud explosion and covered themselves from the wind.

"What the hell-" Mitsuki cursed out loud.

"WHAT IS THAT SOUND?!" ryuu shouted to the marine force in front of them.

"THE HELICOPTER JUST EXPLODED! I REPEATED THE HELICOPTER JUST EXPLODED!!"

Touma turned to the sky slowly in shock,

".. What did you say...? It exploded..?"

Touma is not a negative thinker but to think someone can survive a helicopter explosion is below 1%.

Did riku die...?