"Do you think she's pissed at me?"

I shrug, looking over. "If she is, she's too drunk to remember. Don't worry, she'll be excited to see you before anything." I say and he nods.

"Li!!" I yell across the pool and it's obvious I've had a lot of tequila.

Her head turns towards us and when she sees me pointing to her tall brother next to me her eyes widen and she jumps up running over.

"Jack!" She's hugging him.

Jack laughs as he wraps his arms around his little sister and spins her around before setting her down. "Hey, Li Li." he smiles at her.

"Surprise, happy birthday." he keeps an arm around her.

"Oh my god, you asshole," she then hits him and it's typical for them. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?!" She laughs, buzzing with alcohol in her veins.

Jack shrugs, and when he smiles it's just like his sisters. "I did tell you, your smart ass just never believes me." he says and then takes a look around at the party.

"Aaand I wanted to catch your ass throwing a party without mom and dad's permission." he raises an eyebrow.

Juliet just rolls her eyes. "Oh please, like you didn't throw plenty of parties last summer." They share a laugh and it's like we're back to where we started.

Juliet introduces her brother to Zayn and it's obvious she wants Jack's approval of him.

"Don't be an asshole, I really love him."Juliet pleads before we make our way over.

Jack gives me a look as he sips out of his beer bottle. He's changed. He's more carefree than the once honor roll student we all knew. His hair is longer than it's ever been and his skin is tan from the summer sun.

"No promises." he doesn't agree with his sister because he's overprotective and her past boyfriends were never good enough for her.

But when Zayn and Jack start talking about music, and the two can relate about overbearing parents and too much privilege, Juliet beams over her two important people getting along.

When the sky is getting dark, I wonder if Harry will show up at all. But as Juliet's the most carefree she's been in a while, and her parties everything she wanted it to be, the lead singer finally shows up, but he of course isn't alone.

The rock star shows up with a bruised cheek that no one even blinks at and a tall blonde next to him. My best friend fumes but I have to act indifferent because it can't bother me. Li glares at Sabrina who approaches Louis and Niall who are shirtless at the poolside.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Juliet says as we sit around the patio table with Zayn at her side and Jack at mine. "Did Harry seriously bring her?"

Zayn sighs, leaned back in his chair with an arm around the back of Juliet's. "If I know Sabrina, she probably invited herself." He stays calmer than his girlfriend. "I'll go talk to him, and ask her to leave—"

But it's too late because Juliet is already standing up and approaching her enemy fast. Zayn runs a hand down his face glancing at me, his eyes telling me what I already know. I nod standing up and go after fuming pink tips.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hear her say as I reach them.

Zayn moves close by now and so does Jack because we all know Juliet and we all know how this could end. Harry, however, lingers back leaning against the doorframe behind Sabrina. He stands tall with his arms crossed remaining calm.