"I wanna see some ass, I wanna see some ass, Baby can you do it like that" he could see my ass if he- wait y/n stop thinking that he doesn't like you. Calm down!

I lay there and listen to his singing for a bit longer, drifting to sleep. Next time I wake up its because my alarm is going off. I turn it off and go out to the kitchen. I'm still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes so I don't realize Sapnap is there for a minute.

"Oh goodmorn-" I start, until I notice he is only in a towel. I feel my face start flushing and turn away, to get some water. "um Sapnap why are you in a towel?"

"I just got out of the shower and I forgot my clothes. I'm so so SO sorry y/n I thought you would still be asleep when I got out." he explained. Did he just blush? I must have Imagined it. He quickly leaves to get his cloths and heads back to the bathroom. 

God he's so attractive I think, leaning back against the cupboard. I wish he was mine. I wish he liked me, life would be so easy if he did.

I finished my water and ran back to my room to grab shower things. I remembered to grab my cloths and hopped in the shower.

.... 

I was done quickly. I changed into white jeans, a gray crop top, black high-tops, and my chain. I walk out of the bathroom and grab a water. I see that Sapnap cleaned the blankets up, but I couldn't find Sapnap. I walk around the house to find him so we can leave but have no such luck. Finally I text him:

Officialy/n: sapnap where are you we need to leave

I got no response. I am about to go outside when I see him walk into the kitchen and towards me. I go outside and he follows. We get in the car, I put the windows down, and I drive towards Dream's house.

I tell Sapnap that I cant stay at the house because I am hanging out with Jared today, but I'm just going to drop him off. He says ok and the car goes silent. We drive in silence for a minute or two before I realize.

 "Shit!" I exclaim, slamming on the brakes. I start turning the car around back towards my house.

"What the hell y/n!" Sapnap yells.

"Sorry, I realized I forgot my purse in my room."

"Oh my God. I thought something serious was wrong. I can run in the house and get it, I forgot my charger in your outlet." Sapnap offers.

"That would be great. Its on my nightstand next to my bed."

We finally get back to my house and Sapnap runs inside.

Sapnap pov

I run inside and grab my charger from the outlet. I then go down the hall to try and find y/n's room. I open the first door and its another bathroom. Makeup and hair stuff is strewn all over the counter and I chuckle. I always assumed y/n was a super neat person, seeing her bathroom like this was a shock. I open the next door and it's not her room either. I leave and move on to the last door. Obviously this is it so I open the door and gasp. There are cloths all over the room. There is stuff everywhere; on the floor, on her bed, and even hanging on the door. 

I look around and see her nightstand. I make my way across the room. On my way I notice a sexy red sundress that somehow got thrown on top of her curtain rod. I pull it down and lay it on her bed. The things I would do to her in that dress is- no, I'm such a creep. she doesn't like me. I shake my head of those thoughts, grab her purse, and head back to the car.

Your pov

After a few minutes Sapnap gets back in the car. He puts my purse in the backseat and shoves his charger in his pocket.

"Sure you have everything?" I tease.

"Yes I'm sure, not get on the road I'm gonna be late for the video!" he yells. I smile and get back on the road.

After a few minutes he grabs the aux cord and connects it to his phone. The first song he plays I don't know but the second one I definitely know(;)). The song starts playing and Sapnap is singing along. I try to focus on driving but soon my favorite part comes on and I cant help but sing along:

"Cause I can fuck your bitch and fuck your mom and auntie" we both sing. He looks at me in awe and I laugh. He continues to sing and play different music until I pull in his driveway. He gets out of the car and shuts it.

He walks towards the house and I am about to pull out of the driveway when he turns around.

"Oh by the way y/n, you should have worn that red dress to dinner." he winks, and walks away.

a/n: exactly 2148 words before I write this a/n, so longest chapter yet pog!!! I think things have progressed nicely this chapter. please vote and comment if you enjoyed, i would love to hear any feedback or constructive criticism you have.

as always drink water, eat something, and get good sleep, c u next chapter <3