Beginning

(𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠! 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖! 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙜🧍‍♂️)
[𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕]

𝙉𝙀𝙄𝙇'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑: As I look out the window I wonder what awaits me at science camp. I look over and see a Teal haired girl with a yellow shirt and red overalls. She doesn't seem to look too smart- but you never know I guess.

She turned around and saw me looking at her and said, "Hey! Are you going to adventure camp too?" Adventure camp?? What did she mean by that? No, I'm not. I'm going to science camp, I said. She just gave me this confused look with a head turn.

As she went to speak I felt a bump and heard a scream. What the fuck?! Did we just hit someone?! "Kids are here." The driver said. Wow, he seemed exited.

I rushed off the bus to see what happened. The teal haired girl jumped off and started smelling the air.

As a 14 foot man with redish hair stood up, I saw a short kid with a blue hoodie and grey pants. "Well hello there! You must be Nikki!" The tall man said. "My name is davi-" before he could say anything else, Nikki bit his hand.

I looked around and saw nothing but woods, so I interrupted David's screaming. Excuse me? Is this science camp? I asked. The girl named Nikki stopped biting David's hand and said, "No silly! This is adventure camp! Ad-Ven-Ture! My mom said so! Unless she was lying- again." "Sorry about that hand by the way!" She said to David. "Just asserting dominance, you know how it goes."

"And you must be Neil!" He said to me "well you two should be happy to know that Camp Campbell is both-" before he could finish he was ran over by the bus again. Jesus how many times is that going to happen-

As the bus stopped the kid with the blue hoodie was picked up out the chair by the driver. "Not today buddy, only one driving this bus is me." The driver said. "Thank you, Quartermaster" David said. "Your on your own now...going on break! Be back for the bus at noon!" The quartermaster person said.

"Max, you are not leaving my side for the rest of the day!" David said. "We'll see about that camp man!" Max said.

I walked over to him and said, so what's your deal? He sighed and said, I'm just a kid trying to survive out here Neil." While patting my shoulder. I blushed a little. Wait what the fuck? No no- I shouldn't blush! I- my thoughts were interrupted by David saying "now let's go check out the camp kids!"

I quickly stopped blushing and scurried behind them all as we walked to the mess hall.

David told us about the flag pole and how the mess hall is connected to the quartermaster's dorm. "Tell them just how much you love it max!" He said. Me and Nikki looked over at him. "See that's the sad part, he still actually thinks I love it." Max said." "And who wouldnt!" David said.

I still saw nothing but woods around and no science materials at all. "Now come on in and let's meet my Co-Counsler, Gwen! Who is in the middle of a camp activity right now!"

As he opened the door he said "good morning gwe-"

MOTHERFUCKER!

All we saw was mess everywhere and a kid with a space suit on the ceiling fan. "Crank it to high!" Is all I heard from the space kid.

"NURF, YOU DON'T CRANK SHIT! GET DOWN FROM THERE SPACE KID!" Gwen yelled "oh dear!" David said as he went to help Gwen.

What is going on here?? I asked "I'm telling you, if we leave now, I can hot wire that bus" max said as he grabbed my arm. My face turned red "THIS IS AMAZING!" Nikki said grabbing us both and dragging us around, my face still red.