(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎) wolf bite

Start from the beginning

"I should have been there" Athena breathed out in anger, "I should have—"

"I'm very glad you weren't" Remus frowned, "overjoyed in fact, that wolf was relentless, would have tried to tear you apart"

"Well it did tear you apart" Athena pointed out angrily.

Remus was now wiping the blood off again with the towel while pouring what looked like plasters out onto the counter. All of them were the size to put over a paper cut, never mind a gash from a werewolf.

"Put that away" Athena sighed, moving over, "you're seriously going to use plasters and antiseptic for this? You're a wizard"

"I don't like using magic on myself, healing magic... I'm not great at it"

"I know you're not" Athena muttered, "sit down"

"What would I do without you" Remus forced a smile as he took a seat in one of the bar stools, wincing even at the smallest movements. Athena stood over him, moving his face to the side by pushing his chin gently.

The cut wasn't clean. It was very clear that he'd been running through the forest all night, there was dirt at the side of his face. Some of this had tangled with the blood , making its way up to the cut.

"I'll have to clean it" Athena murmured, moving over to the sink.

"You're seriously going to use plasters and antiseptic?" Remus asked in a mocking tone as Athena ran a cloth under the freezing water.

"You do realise there are remedies made by wizards?" Athena raised her eyebrows, opening one of the cupboards revealing a bunch of bottles, "why do we even have muggle remedies?"

"This is your house" Remus shrugged, "it was probably your dad, he used to love doing things the muggle way didn't he?"

"Yeah he did" Athena nodded, placing the cold cloth at the side of Remus' face. He seemed surprised by how icy it was but didn't complain as Athena wiped the blood away, holding a careful concentration in order to not hurt him.

"What's going on at Hogwarts then?" Remus asked casually as though he wasn't dripping blood onto the floor.

"Umbridge is using blood quills in detention" Athena answered, "cutting messages into students hands"

"You're kidding?" Remus scoffed angrily, "surely Dumbledore won't allow that?"

"He doesn't know yet, I'm going to tell him of course I just had a busy night" Athena replied, reaching into the cupboard and taking out a few of the bottles, "Elle was one of the students—"

"She hurt Elle?" Remus snapped, jumping to his feet and almost falling over at the sudden movement.

"Sit down" Athena pushed his shoulder back into the chair, "I talked to her, she's ok. I'll be keeping a closer eye on her now I promise, making sure Umbridge stays away. I had no idea Remus"

"Why was she in detention?" The man frowned as Athena poured one of the potions onto the cloth.

"Um well... that's... that's the question isn't it"

"Rena" Remus stated, "it's obvious you know"

Athena sighed as she continued to clean the cut on his face, now with the cooling potion that seemed to relax him somewhat.