Chapter 五

————————————-
—————————

—————————————————————-

—————————
————————————-

"This is a lot fun."

I said, just then a knock was heard "I'm sorry for the sudden visit."

The human used telepathy but I smacked him on the head which was a sign for him to not do that.

"Who are you?" Tomoe's human student asked

"We are but travelers. We heard in the settlement that there was someone with an unusual weapon. And we just had to come and see it for ourselves."

Tomoe and the human student nodded and so I yelled "come in." The trio then entered, there was a dragon tamer, a princess and a random human that goddess summoned out of spite towards my best friend.

"Huh? A samurai? Cosplay?"

"...Oh? Now then, you said you wanted to see our weapons. My name is Tomoe and he is Lime."

"Wow thank you so much~ for introducing me as well~, my name is Atsuinokai. All three of us work as gaurds for a company called Kuzunoha out of the frontier."

While the dragon tamer seemed shocked the princess said. "Is that so? you're guards? That explains why you posses such splendid weapons."

Of course the human noticed that the trio was cocky as they hadn't introduced themselves.

I released my aura which pressured the two girls, but not the hero.

"Oh, so you are someone blessed by her? The peace of shit who summoned both me and my best friend during that battle!"

"Best...friend?"

"You know, that dude that people don't know what they look like, some say he was in blue or red, while I was in black or purple. I know our outfit changes are confusing but to forget what we are is just mean!"

I got rid of my aura after Tomoe brought to my attention that her student wouldn't be okay. Then the hero asked us what our ages were after checking Tomoe and me out.

"You do know, it's rude to ask a lady her age while staring at her breasts right?"

It's not like I gave a shit if he stared at me, but I felt very much insulted that he was staring at Tomoe. That's the property of my best friend!

Secondly, I'm completely flat chested! What is he staring at?!

Tomoe also called him out for his blatant rudeness. "Oh yeah, that goddess blessing you got only works on people weaker then You! Secondly could you free the human boy from your charm skill."

"Charm skill?" Our dumb humans asked

"Yeah, you looked into his eyes and they must have been really sparkly and so beautifully, right?"

The human nodded and so I smacked him on the back of his head.

The trio then introduced themselves with only their names, well the dude called Tomoki didn't introduce himself, the companions did

The trio then introduced themselves with only their names, well the dude called Tomoki didn't introduce himself, the companions did. They also blatantly said his name, so it was obvious who he was.

Tomoe asked them why they were hiding. So the hero awkwardly brought the subject back towards the Katana's, Tomoe of course told him about the enchantment that was on the sword which made it impossible for anyone but her to open it.

But as the cocky person he is he tried to open it anyways, and as you may have expected, it didn't open which confused him.

"Can I kill him?" I asked calmly. Tomoe ignored me and showed the hero the sword, the trio spoke for a little and then said they wanted the sword.

So of course Tomoe refused to give it to them, even after the princess revealed that she was a princess. Tomoe's student offered to give his own Katana, I knocked him out after Tomoe showed her anger towards him.

"Ignore the boy, he's an idiot." I said as I threw him out the window. The hero then requested our help, as I had already helped humanity and Tomoe needs to help for the world.

And so Tomoe refused after telling him to stop staring at her with such a disgusting stare. The small human then told them that Tomoe was a strong human and assumed she was someone's kin.

Of course Tomoe said she wasn't anyone's kin. The small human then tried to force her to help them. And so with her own aura she refused yet again.

Tomoe destroyed the amulet she had and blew them all back. I showed my blue flames on my palms.

"You do know I kill humans indiscriminately, right? What do you think I'll do if you three won't stop being so damn persistent!"

Due to her Aura the human boy outside woke up and became confused as of why he would offer his katana to such a guy, I dispelled the flames from one of my hands, pulled him back into the house, and put him down.

So when Tomoe insulted the man yet again he screamed out and attempted to attack us, she then said "you can't even tell, you're talking to illusions." All three of us then disappeared as he tried to pierce my illusion in the heart.

I smiled happily as we faded away, Tomoe's aura lingered as she informed the group we would act as if we had never met them.

After three hours we were done beating up Tomoe's student, so me and skeleton boy asked Tomoe if she wanted him dead. I pulled out my blue flames as I said if she wanted him dead I would offer him up to my Lord. He of course look worried as shit at the thought of him dying after having come this far.

Even so he said he wanted to die, Tomoe of course said back she wouldn't let him die, and told him that he didn't want to die, but he was only angry at himself for that heroes charm skill. And since he couldn't take it out on the owner he was taking it out on himself.

I unsummoned my blue flames and started to walk off. "It's time to take my well deserved nap!"