"I Umm almost relapsed."

"Okay. Did you tell Becky?"

"Yes."

"What did she do?" I question wanting to know how the veteran defender handled the situation.

"She just held me and told me how proud she was of me for not caving."

"How did you feel after she told you that?"

"That if I were to replace I would let more then myself down."

"And that's totally normal. That's how I felt once I started taking care of the kids since their mom was absent they would have no one if I were to go out and get high every-night."

"But what if I disappoint her?"

"I can tell you one thing Kelley. There is nothing you could do that would ever make Becky stop believing in you. I have seen the admiration in her eyes when talking about you. Don't take this the wrong way but both she and Alyssa talk and look at you as if you were their daughter. Not that they are above you in some way but more as a love thing."

"I have to stay sober!" She declares with an aggressive sigh.

"And we will all work to make sure that happens. How about this after dinner I promised my kids a movie night wanna join. It'll be Rapunzel if that's a deal breaker but it should be able to take your mind off everything for a while."

"But that's you and your kids time."

"And the kids see you guys as family. If you don't want to that's fine but just know the offer stands."

"Umm- can I?" She questions hesitantly.

"Yeah just follow me up after dinner."

"Ok will do."

"Anything else?"

"Nope."

"Well imma go shower before dinner. If anything arises before then call me."

"Will do." She says as we both exit the conference rooms don head to the elevator.

We go to our separate rooms once we land on our floor. I shower quickly since the kids already freshen up. I change into sweats.

Walking out of the bathroom I address the kids. "Sorry about that. We still on for Rapunzel later?"

"Yeah." They both shout in excitement.

"Is it okay if Kelley joins us?" I question knowing it's really the time we spend together.

"Yeah." They both shout.

"Okay." We throw on cartoons and wait until dinner time.

After our second episode of sponge bob my alarm rings alerting us for dinner. We head down to the meal room falling inline behind the girls.

Arriving in the converted ball room we make out plates and find out seats. I talk with Brett and Ansley about college softball since that's what's on TV the most. Mostly our input on who we think is making it to the Natty (national Championship). I throw in my bet on UCLA or UNC, Ansley says Bama or Oklahoma, Brett takes the wildcard and says Baylor or the Virginia Tech, Hannah who's sitting across from us throws in her Alma Mater University of Florida. We all just shake our head as we all dislike the Gators. After that we talk about who bringing home the women's soccer Natty since none of us watch men's soccer. Even Brett calls then Tilapia. Since Tilapia is a fresh water fish that eats baby bass most bass fishermen just toss them on the bank to die since they hurt the population of bass in most lakes.

I throw in the UNC, Stanford Card, Ansley says UCLA (and they are a powerhouse just not enough to beat out anson dorrence.) And UVA, Brett throws in his bet on Stanford and Michigan. I rib on him about the only good thing that's come out of Michigan is Tom Brady almost 20 years ago. He takes the bait and goes into a long winded explanation of how good Tom Brady is. Causing Alyssa Naher to step in and defend him.

By the time dinner ended I knew all the girls favorite NFL teams and their thoughts on Brady, mostly negative thoughts but still all reasonable.

The staff is in tears from laughing at how passionate Alyssa was. The normal cool, calm, short winded keeper was now very vocal and had to have Becky almost hold her place while sticking up for her QB.

We disembark for the night with Kelley telling the team she was going for a run as a distraction from the fact that she would be watching Disney movies with me and my kids.

I throw in Rapunzel and wait for the knock. It comes soon after the ads stop. I let her in and allow her to get comfortable. I leave about 1 1/2 foot of space between me and her to remain "professional." And so that my kids wouldn't get to curious as to why the defender was cuddled up in my bed.

The movie goes about as almost all the movies we watch do. Brett passes out around the 30 minute mark. Ansley knocks out around the 50th minute leaving only me and Kelley.

By the time the credits roll Kelley is snuggled into my side leaving me with a million questions running through my mind. Do I wake her and risk upsetting her. Do I leave her their and hope for the best.

What in the actual fuck do I do.

=====
Fuck the olympics man.I hate that all the softball teams are having to play on concerted Baseball fields not because they don't have softball stadiums in Tokyo. Actually the ducking opposite it's because their bid went in with Baseball so it's considered one sport. Such bullshit. Also the Cardboard beds WTF. Who is it gonna support the weight of our Olympus lifters them fools like 400+ pounds. And like don't they realize the floor and the shower and also viable options. These people stupid.