Sorceror Deal with radio Demon

Start from the beginning

"So do we have a deal then?" You asked him reaching for a handshake as it glows green.

Aladdin was hesitant about it looks over at Genie, Carpet and Abu all nodding no don't do it. "I... I... I accept your deal." He shakes your hand and accepting the deal.

"Wait to go Al." Genie says to himself knowing the danger of making a deal with Alastor.

Time skip after A whole new world song was sang by Aladdin and Jasmine. Jafar got the lamp, and took over Agrabah. What he didn't know that your part of the deal was not to enslaved or a hurt Jasmine.

Genie was upset that Aladdin lost, and you helped Jafar.

You appear in front of Jafar. "Oh look it's the demon well guess what Alastor I don't need you anymore I'm the most powerful human in the world."

"Well my friend a little something has come up to my head. That you broke the deal." You said to him. "And what you gonna do about slave." Jafar says trying making you bow for him.

"What?" Jafar looks at you wondering why you aren't bowing before him. "Genie making me a powerful demon." Jafar says to the genie. But he didn't do anything. "You listen to me Slave." Jafar says to him. You smiled sinisterly.

"Hahaha this is quite entertaining." You said as you had the lamp and rubbed it. "A-Alastor!" Genie says to his surprise. You have the Lamp now. "I wish for the genie to be free." You said to him.

"NO!" Jafar screams as he tries to use his staff but decides to turn into a snake.

Aladdin makes it back as you are fighting Jafar. Before Jafar can do anything to you, you snap your fingers and Tentacles from under Jafar snake form started to drag him into hell.

"No... no... no wait please our Deal is still on." Jafar says to you Iago lands on your shoulder and watch as his original owner get dragged into hell.

Jafar arms were being pulled from their sockets. He screams in pain and his arms ripped off from his shoulders. And he falls into the firey pits of Hell.

You had a wide smile

You had a wide smile. Everyone at the palace was shocked what you just did.

After all that happened Jasmine was in her room alone while Aladdin is meeting with her father.

You appear in front of her "hello my dear." You said to her. "Hey Y/n thanks for getting rid of Jafar. Though I think it's time I give you a proper thank you." Jasmine says to you.

She kisses you and you kiss her back you remove her clothes and she does the same to you.

Jasmine lays on the bed and you crawl over kissing her pussy up her lips and slide your cock inside her and start thrusting making her moan in the kiss, as she takes in your 17 inch cock

The muffled moans turned loud un muffled moans once the two of you broke the kiss and Jasmine moaning loudly.

"Ahhh ahhh yes yes oooh fuck yeah I'm all yours Alastor." She moans out loud.

"Indeed your my dear." You said to her as you continue fucking her good.

Jasmine wraps her arms around your neck and her legs around your waist making you go in deeper inside her nether regions.

With every thrust making bulge of your your cock appear on stomach.

You start to feel your climax is coming, as her walls tighten around your cock she's about to reach her climax.

"Ahhh I want you to oooh fuck cum inside me Y/n." Jasmine says to you using your real name.

"As you wish princess." You replied to her and you both cum together. Her juices covering up your cock and your cum filling her womb up making her stomach bulge.

You pull out and cuddle with her as she cuddles back with you.

The end of Jasmine story with Alastor-Y/n

Well hopefully you allow enjoy this story of Alastor x Disney Girls.

And as always we'll see you all in the story bye bye /)brohoof(\ and remember Friendship is Magic.