Sorceror Deal with radio Demon

Start from the beginning

"A-Alastor!" Genie says in surprised to see you the Radio Demon. Knowing Jasmine is with him. You smiled at him evilly.

(Time skip cuz I'm fucking lazy)

You and Jasmine in her room talking about prince Ali, "He's your friend the market Aladdin." You said to her. "Wait how do you know it's him Y/n?"

"I know a few things my dear, and don't forget who your soul belongs to princess." You said reassuring her.

"I do my soul belongs to you Y/n" Jasmine says to you.

Meanwhile with Aladdin and Genie are arguing about Aladdin going to princess Jasmine.

"Al you don't understand she's working with a demon." Genie says to him. "You're lying there's no way she's working with demon."

"Quite wrong you are my friend." You said appearing in front him.

"We gotta code Red" Genie says to a phone he made appear.

"Back away Alastor, I know your game and I won't let you hurt anyone here you son of a bitch

"Back away Alastor, I know your game and I won't let you hurt anyone here you son of a bitch." Genie says to you.

"Ha ha if I wanted to hurt anyone here I've would've done so already." You said tilting your head making static appear and making yourself look creepy.

Scaring Abu and Carpet. "I'm here because I want to help you get with the princess." You said to him. Genie doesn't trust you.

"Al you can't trust this guy." Genie says to Aladdin. "If he can help me be with Jasmine probably will consider his help as well." Aladdin says to him.

"So you wanna help me get with Jasmine?" Aladdin asked you.

"Yes if you ask why? It's entertainment for myself." You said to him. "Um okay!" Aladdin says a bit confused.