Nineteen- *All the Lies*

Start from the beginning

"Harry, can we talk about..."

"I need something to eat now, I'm going to eat my sorrow away," He interrupts me and blocks my question before walking into the kitchen. My blood begins to boil when I realize that he's doing this on purpose. I bet that he knows that I want to talk about last night, but he clearly doesn't want to. it makes me more embarrassed, but with how annoyed he's making me, I spring up from the couch and follow him.

"Harry, if you don't let me talk, I'm going to...." I try to sound threatening. "I'm going to punch you. We need to talk about last night." I say and by the way Harry stops walking and doesn't turn around to face me, tells me I was right. He knew that's what I wanted to talk about and he was trying to block it.

There's silence in the room and I'm standing two feet behind him. I move around the bar and sit down on the stool. He finally moves toward the fridge and pulls out left over pizza that I saved in there.

"You want a slice of pizza?" He says, and I slam my hand on the counter.

"Harry! What the hell!? Stop! All I wanted to say was that I'm sorry for trying to kiss you yesterday!!" My voice completely raises and when the words leave my lips, I want to run and hide. That's not how I wanted to bring it up, but he just makes me so mad.

Harry's face turns a little confused and he puts back down the piece of pizza he grabbed from the box, "What?"

"I'm sorry for trying to kiss you. I honestly don't even remember much from last night except dancing with Louis, I think. I don't know, but Coco said that I tried kissing you and I would just like to apologize. I assure you that it was only the alcohol." I feel a lot better, saying this, but the look on Harrys face confuses me.

"What?" He repeats and I roll my eyes.

"Can we just not make a big deal of it? Harry keeps his eyes focused on mine, with his eyebrows furrowed deep. I can't tell if he's thinking or is mad. Either way, it's unbarring.

Harry doesn't say anything and instead diverts his eyes to the ground. He looks deep in thought. I wonder what's going through his mind. Maybe he doesn't even remember me trying to kiss him. If that's the case then I'm the biggest idiot ever. I could've just left it alone.

"Can we drop it please? You don't have to say anything," I say, but I really wish he would say something. He keeps his focus on the ground and I can feel myself start to ramble out of nerves.

"I mean it's not like I find you attractive or anything." His eyes close and his head drops aliitle more and I completely regret what I said.

"Not that I wouldn't find you attractive!" I quickly state, to make him and myself feel better. "I actually kind of had a crush on you." The words fall from my lips and i completely regret ever even bringing this up. Im such an idiot.

Harrys head shoots up and a smirk is being held back from his lips, "What?" He says the same thing he's been saying these last two unbearable minutes.

"I don't any more!" I stutter and Harry starts to laugh, making my checks heat up from embarrassment. I feel like such a fool and with him now laughing at me, it just makes it all the worst.

"Oh my god, I'm done with this conversation," I say, covering my eyes with my shaky hands. I feel Harry walk around the bar toward me and he pulls my hands down to my sides. He's still laughing, but it's very light and I keep my eyes darted to the ground so I don't have to look at him.

"What did Coco tell you exactly." He emphasizes the exactly.

I look into Harrys eyes and they seem serious. "That I was drunk and I tried kissing you, but you pushed me away."