1

It's a normal day in the p1harmony dorm...well it's different than our version of normal. Theo is watching a movie while caressing Keeho's hair and cheek, the 05 line laying on the floor while watching TV...well Jongseob fell asleep and it's Soul just looking at him lovingly and Intak is cuddled up on Jiung. Jiung is very much aware of the younger's attraction towards him but he just wants to wait it out till Intak is older. He's still a minor and he doesn't want to give people a reason judge. He adores the younger but he also wants him to live out his teen years before wanting to date anyone...more specifically is own hyung and there's a reason. His old crush. It was more like a kid crush. His name was Joon. He was very popular. He was about two years older than Jiung and was aware of Jiung having a liking towards him but unfortunately, he had feelings for Keeho who didn't return them since he was already in a new established relationship with Theo and still is to this day. Joon basically used Jiung to get closer to Keeho and he even tried to make a move on Keeho when Theo had to leave to go the bathroom and Jiung caught them in the act...well more like he caught Joon in the act of forcing himself on his crush who doesn't see him like that. Jiung remembers how scared Keeho looked and he was literally having a panic attack and not to mention, there was other other things made against Keeho by antis at the time too so Keeho was definitely NOT having a good start to being an idol. Jiung was heartbroken that day and he became very depressed. His crush took advantage of his feelings and he didn't know how overcome his heartache. He wasn't even mad at Keeho who even now, would aplogize constantly for that day and he wasn't trying to take his crush away from Jiung. Jiung also understood that Keeho, who became the leader of P1harmony, was under a lot of stress because of what antis created against him and it turned out to be false.

Jiung remembered how broken Keeho looked and it made everyone, especially Theo, the oldest and fellow 01liner worried. At that point, the group had two members who were mentally broken but somehow one person helped Jiung through his heartache and that was Intak, the only 03liner in the group and part of the makane line. Jiung thanks Intak for helping him through that mess. He hopes that days go by faster so he can officially make Intak his.