"Deal." said all the boys together.

The bet was made. Now it was time for Harry to start winning over Y/N Michaels' heart.

—————————————————————————

It was first period and Harry was walking to potions. He saw Y/N walking to class and his heart started beating faster. He was really nervous to talk to her.

"Hey Michaels!" yelled Harry from across the hall.

Y/N turned around and looked at Harry.

Harry started running towards her. Then he took a deep breath and said, "You look pretty today."

Y/N just looked at him and said, "Why are you so nervous? I can hear your heart beating from a mile away."

Harry started getting more nervous, "I'm not. I was just wondering if you are doing anything after school today?" he asked.

"No. I'm not doing anything." said Y/N.

"Great. Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me?" asked Harry excited.

"No." said Y/N and she started walking away.

Harry followed her and said, "Why? I thought you said you didn't have plans."

"I don't. I just don't want to go with you." said Y/N as she continued walking.

Harry stopped in front of her and said, "If you don't want to go to Hogsmeade we can just hang out in the common room."

"Look Potter. I don't go out with guys who think that flashing a compliment and a smile will get me in bed with them." said Y/N.

"No. Of course not. We can just hang out as friends then. It doesn't have to be a date." said Harry hoping that she would accept the offer.

"Yeah, no. I'm going to have to decline this friendship hang out." said Y/N and she started walking to class.

Harry just watched her enter potions. He would have to try harder than that.

———————————in potions——————————

Harry arrived in potions class and quickly went up to Professor Slughorn. Y/N saw the two talking and she started getting her notebook ready for class.

When she put her notebook on the desk, she saw Harry walking towards her and sitting next to her.

"That's Mattheo's seat." said Y/N.

"I know, but I'm going to be your partner for the semester. I asked Slughorn to switch me." said Harry casually.

"I don't know what is you are trying to do Potter, but stop it." said Y/N coldly.

"I just want to be partnered with the smartest girl in this class." said Harry with a smirk.

Y/N saw Mattheo entering the classroom and she gave him an apologetic look. She saw him sitting next to Ron Weasley, Harry's old partner.

Slughorn walked in front of the class and said, "Today I will be giving you potion samples, and with your partners you will have to decide which potion it is. Whoever gets all of them right first, gets extra credit for the semester."

Harry and Y/N looked at the potions and examined it. There was a total of 6 potions.