Religion

What is life?
What are we living for?
to be honest, I wish I knew. But I feel I'm getting close. Ever since I was younger I've been told "Jesus Christ, Read the Bible, sin and you go to hell" who wouldn't be scared? Unlike most people I wasn't scared enough just to listen, I was interested in finding out more. Why does everyone believe this "human" did all these unbelievable deeds? I'm not trying to doubt any Christian because of their
belief but who wouldn't question something like that? Your a kid thinking you got super powers like this Jesus everyone telling you about. He rose from the dead, had me thinking I could pray hard enough to bring my granny back. That's the stuff that broke my heart, my granny was such a believer. Such a believer, with diabetes and cancer. If gods so great why he couldn't save her? He knew how much I needed her. If gods so great why are good people dying and the evil flourish? Hell on Earth? Could be, then why are there still good people left? You gonna make us go through the genocides, the cries, n seeing children's fury in they eyes. the innocent wondering if you give a shit. I know I do wrong but you give me no other option. Livin in a society where cops pop guns at people like me who don't have much money wit they skin a lil tan, lord if you here help me with stand it. If I knew one day you'd come id be on my knees praying. But when I ask for a sign you stay playing. So all I can do is do what every human ment to. Learn to live and spread knowledge from mental to mental. Be good to my self n make sure my family eating. Even tho that means I'm slanging every week. If I get caught I got yo son on my piece. I'll look up to skies waitin the day that we'll meet.. But the days go by faster n faster, my life is becoming something I can't even fathom. so if the devil got me know I looked for your saving. If I riot in hell it's cause god didn't love me. I'll march in the flames of the demons to get my point a cross. If you real make it known I'm tired of my heart being cold.