read**

my ro <3

k then.

read**

as twenty skipped from his house to his uncle jaehyun's café, he was thinking about what he should do on his and jiro's "date". should i try flirting? well no duh i should, but which plan shall i pick...❞ indeed, the suh had different plans on making guys fall for him or to test out whatever is needed to be tested out.

of course, during this "date", he needed to test jiro's loyalty. the male was secretly hoping that jiro would let down his guard, but he couldn't be so cocky and confident when it's jiro. he could never send his bold and biting statements to jiro, he was just too soft for him.

twenty would never forgive himself for hurting jiro. never as in if he did, he'd sob and bust no longer by gaycity in his room while grieving.

when twenty finally made it to the café, he walked in and automatically saw the tall male, waving at him from the register. he gave jiro a big smile before skipping over next to him and latching on his arm. the park stiffened for a split second before relaxing and looking over to twenty.

do you want to get anything? i was planning on ordering an americano before we went out.❞ jiro smiled at the tiny male next to him, waiting for an answer.

hm, i'm in the mood for something hot. he winks playfully at the park. jiro chuckled before making direct eye contact with twenty. hopefully that something hot is me and not a latte.❞ twenty should've known that jiro never backs down at a challenge, because now the two were now making very sensual eye contact before being interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

so are you guys going to order? or am i just going to stare at the extremely sexual staring contest that's happening right now?❞ the pair looked over to taehyun, who was standing behind the register alone. twenty covered his face in embarrassment while jiro took a step forward to place the orders.

while the jung was typing in the orders, he looked at the petite male next to jiro, slowly putting his hands down from covering his face. he stared at the interlocked arms between the two before looking back at twenty. ❝so this is why you took a day off?❞ taehyun raised a brow at the older. ❝yes and it was worth it. besides, it's not that busy today tae.❞ twenty blew a kiss at the triplet before he went to make the drinks.

he and jiro went to sit down as taehyun made the drinks. ❝where are you going today twenty?❞ the park looked at the younger, curiosity visible from his eyes.

twenty looked back at the male, grinning wider than the cheshire cat. ❝well if it was okay with you, i was planning to go shopping after we ate at the restaurant, there were some new vetements hoodies on sale. the male placed his chin on his hand before looking deeper in the parks eyes.

sure twenty, i'm pretty much free for the day. besides, i missed going out with you.❞ jiro laid his head on his arms. although it wasn't visible, the suh was squealing inside from the words that had escaped jiro's mouth. r-really?❞ it was a bit funny to think about as twenty went in there ready to flirt but it looks like jiro was taking over, making the younger's heart beat faster every second.