003 ━━━━ ❝𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄❞

Start from the beginning

jisus' first impression of you isn't great; she thinks you're impolite and stand out among the other people she's met in the flat. this is her first encounter with a prostitute. she had hoped you'd be a little more courteous, but you aren't, after all you just meet men for moneyㅡ what more could she expect. though that's just based on what she's heard about you.

the elevator had reached the first floor at long last. you exited the elevator and entered the apartment lobby. holding the cigarette between your fingers you looked around with an expressionless face, your bangs almost obscuring your eyes, already attracting some attention. your gaze had a cold stare. you adjusted your purse chain on your shoulder as you looked about, waiting for sangwook. he'd like you to meet him earlier today since he needs your assistance with a guy.

once sangwook is visible and beside you, you enter the elevator once again. attracting the attention of some folks in the lobby because you were spotted together. he's the only one they've seen you with besides daeho, assuming you two had a relationship growing.

sangwook isn't generally in need of assistance, but when he does, he comes to you for assistance. though you have a loving companion with daeho and working partner with sangwook, they are quite different and yet very similar. more than daeho, sangwook appears to understand you more. in a way, you're both alike. most residents of the green house flats have erroneously judged both of you.

⊱ ━━━━ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ━━━━ ⊰

"do you want me to kill him?" looking at the beat up man he has held hostage, you ask sangwook. "i'll do that," sangwook said as he stood behind you, shaking his head. "just do your thing with him," he replied as he walked to his kitchen and continued doing whatever he was doing. you watched as sangwook walked away. sangwook doesn't say much and doesn't express many emotions. he is a mysterious guy. however, because you've known him since you were seventeen, you're aware of his emotions.

returning your focus to the unidentified male, you examined him for a moment. you took your purse and sat down near him after monitoring him for a while, and you began torturing the male. sangwook had told you about him and what he had done in the past.

sangwook sat in the chair near you, smoking a cigarette, watching you as he began injecting and torturing the male with needles. for their wrongdoings, guys like the battered male deserve no sympathy. sangwook observed how easily you injected and used the needle now. you've come a long way. even though you were wearing a dress, he observed how comfortably you sat. because sangwook already knew you two had a fight, he didn't bring up daeho. he overheard you crying while listening to that cantonese song. he reasoned that it was preferable not to bring him up. so sangwook sat there silently watching you perform your work.

"what did I do?" the guy barely mumbled. either the guy was trying to act innocent or he actually had no clue on why he was being tortured. "breathing is enough," you responded as you were ready to place the needle near his mouth, but sangwook stopped you by grabbing your wrist. you pull the needle back and begin putting the equipment away after understanding the message. he started duck taping the male as you were putting away the needles and medical supplies. while you sat on his piano chair and smoked a cigarette, minding your own business like always.

once sangwook was done duck taping the male completely he stood up turning the tv on and headed back to his kitchen. the duck taped male kept trying to make some noise but both of you ignored him. you watched tv while smoking.

sangwook returned with a pot of ramen and sat down on the chair, but not before placing one of the chair's legs on the squirming man. both of you were oblivious to the groaning male. sangwook ate ramen while taking a puff of smoke every now and thenㅡ while you sat on the piano chair, one of your arms resting your head on the piano arm. the guy kept grunting, causing sangwook to focus his attention on him, placing his ramen pot on the guy's stomach. he lowered his gaze to the guy, his foot resting on the duck taped guys face. but after a bit he moved his foot, removing the green duck tape from his lips hinting that he wanted to speak. "why are you doing this?" the man asked, coughing and taking big breaths.

the male exhaled deeply, "i didn't do anything." the only thing sangwook did was stare at him. "i don't know what it is, but i'm sorry. i won't report this. i won't tell anyone about this" sangwook merely remained silent as he watched the male pant. you focused your attention on the begging male, scoffing at his remarks. taking his flip phone and revealing the screen to the man, sangwook also let out a little scoff at the male's comments "what? what is that?" the male muttered. then, while putting his phone aside, sangwook grabbed the male's face with his hand. the male murmured, "please, help me." "I'm trying," sangwook said, taking one last drag from his cigarette before slipping it into the guy's mouth.

"i'll take a smoke outside," you said as you stood up from the piano chair, leading sangwook to gaze at you. you exited his apartment and walked out onto the green home apartments' balcony.

the metal balcony was rusting and deteriorating, and a green vines wrapped itself around the corroded metal. your eyes wandered to the out view of the many buildings as you placed the cigarette between your lips and lit it with the lighter. you were alone for a little moment, your arms crossed and emotionless stare. shortly after, sangwook joined you, he stood by you, smoking his cigarette. the towering man who knows more about you than yourself.

"and daeho?" he asks, noticing your quick change of emotion despite the fact that your face was previously expressionless. you respond, "he didn't come home last night." you two silently smoked while marveling at the view, sangwook didn't ask any more questions.

the sound of footsteps approaching you two was heard, and a young female stood by sangwook. she was already smoking a cigarette. the balcony's space grew much more constrained. "is he a bum?" she wonders aloud, "he looks more like a gangster, though." she observes sangwook and answers herself. "do you even pay rent?" the girl asked, holding the cigarette between her lips. "why don't you ask your questions at school?" taking a puff, asks sangwook. "i got expelled.. for lighting it on fire" the girl snickered as she blew the smoke out. she exhaled deeply before taking another puff. sangwook takes a glance at her. "that's not a flex," you finally spoke, capturing the attention of the girl.

the girl kept her gaze fixed on you, she recognized you. "you know, you're famous around here," she says, waving her cigarette at you. you didn't answer, which only encouraged the female to try harder to grab your attention.

"you're a prostitute?" you only let out a small huff, dissatisfied by her query, as the female asks you while blowing smoke out and glaring at you. sangwook gave you a small glance. you mumbled, "tch, a prostitute?" wanting to laugh and cry at the same moment when you heard the word prostitute. when you hear the word, all you can think of is your birth mother. you've always wondered why the residents of green home apartments thought you're a prostitute, maybe it's because of the way you dress. perhaps it's also due to the fact that you only go out at night. you dispise being labeled as that.

"so you're hooking up with a thug while dating your boyfriend? wah, you're incredible" she declares with a laugh.
you simply let out a slight sigh as you extinguish the cigarette, "focus on vital things, not pointless ones" you tell the girl giving her a small glimpse before leaving the two.

as you walked away from the balcony, the girl kept an eye on you. she can tell what kind of attitude you have just by looking at you. you have a similar mentality to sangwook, but you're a little more carefree and bold. "she's cool," she says cheerfully to sangwook. though the girl is only a year or two younger than you, she already looks up to you since you seem so cool to her. you're the type of girl that is unaffected by others' words and simply goes about her business. in comparison to the commoners who live in green home apartments, you are a one-of-a-kind individual.