Vansh : Riddhima , What do you think you will refuse me and I will let you live peacefully . Nah .. Just tell me one thing where is your friend Sejal ?

Riddhima realises that Sejal is not in the house .

Vansh : I know where she is , She is in blue star hotel . What if something happens to her ?

Riddhima : Vansh please , please don't do anything to her .

Vansh : If I shouldn't do anything to her . Just listen to me carefully . After refusing to my marriage proposal you cannot live peacefully . I swear I will kill all your friends if you refuse me for this marriage . Don't think you can run away to some other place , Where ever you go I will come there . Nothing will happen to you but all your friends including that Kabir will die . So think .

Vansh cuts the call , Riddhima cries .

Flashback ends .

It is evening ,

Riddhima gets ready for engagement.

Kabir : Riddhima please say , Is Vansh threatening you to marry him .

Riddhima : No , He asked for my hand in marriage and then I agreed to marry him that's solve Kabir . Why are you over thinking .

Ananya : Kabir , Just leave her . Don't bother her , She have decided to marry . Let her get married to the man she wants nah .

Kabir : Look Ananya , If she is getting married to some other man I could have agreed . But she is getting married to a criminal . How can I agree ?

Ananya : Kabir , I don't know all that ,  But I have seen Vansh's dadi and mom. They both are very nice , They will take care of Riddhima . Now see , Riddhima is a orphan . If she gets married to Vansh , she will get a good family to take care of her . I think Vansh also loves her . He will also take good care of Riddhima . Don't worry . As you say , if Vansh is a criminal , Riddhima will change him into a good person as a dutiful wife .

Kabir : You are talking very nicely , instead of becoming a doctor you could have become a lawyer .

Riddhima : Kabir , We are getting late . Come let's go for the engagement . Later we can argue .

Kabir in a irritated tone :

Fine , I will take the car . Come

Kabir , Sejal , Ananya and Riddhima goes to VR mansion .

Dadi welcomes everyone . Sia comes and hugs Riddhima .

Vansh stands and admires Riddhima .

Karishma : Come on dude , You can admire her after marriage .

Angre laughs .

Vansh goes to Kabir .

Kabir : Why do you want to marry Riddhima ?

Vansh : I love her that's why .

Kabir : I don't know why she agreed to marry you , But I think you have some other intentions behind marrying her . Because Vansh Rai Singhania cannot love anyone .

Vansh : You are free to think , Whatever you want .

Riddhima stares at Vansh , Vansh smiles at her .

Ishani , Chachi and Aryan sees Riddhima .

Ishani : So she is the girl . I don't know what my bhai saw in you .

Chachi : Nothing is special in her , She is just a simple girl .

Aryan : I think bhai is marrying her just because she is pretty .