He gave her a smug smile as if he knew something she didn't. Satoru was in a slightly oversized black hoodie that almost made something jump in the pit of her stomach. Looking up at him with dull eyes, she stopped him before he could speak:

"—No, let me guess. You want to either, one, see if I'm still "robbed", two, you wanna drink with me, three you want to have sex with me, or four all of the above."

Gojo leaned down, putting his hand on the doorframe above them, and smirked cunningly like a sly fox spotting it's prey. His crystal eyes peaked out from his glasses as he whispered and taped his long index finger on her nose: "(Y/n)," he ridiculed, "...not in front of the kids..."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock. Megumi walked up behind Gojo with a listless expression. Gojo walked past the stunned (Y/n), as she stayed frozen in place smitten and painted with red.

"Sorry (Y/n)," Megumi said, following after him. "I tried stopping him but he insisted we come along. Nice place by the way." He added, looking around the well furnished apartment. Yuji's head popped around the wood doorframe.

"I got the pizza Gojo-! Ow!" A hand smacked his head.

"Don't run around yelling! It's, annoying!" Nobara pushed, ironically shouting herself. She shut the door behind her.

"Geez. Once again good to have more girls in the picture...Oh, sensei. Is this outfit okay for the shoot?" She asked, posing her ankles side to side. She was wearing a cute summer outfit: a high waisted skirt with cute colorful patterns and a simple white shirt tucked in to bring it together.

"The shoot?" (Y/n) asked, blinking twice. Realizing the game, she scorned at Gojo, walking up to him. "What did you tell them, ruler?" 

"—Only that we're going to have a photo shoot with your's truly!" He announced, twirling around on his tippy toes. "Thought I'd be more lively with the others."

Itadori frowned at Gojo. "Please never twirl again, Gojo."

"Agreed." Megumi chimed. Gojo sighed happy he annoyed his students and threw his hands in the air.

"Anyways, you said you wanted to take pictures, so here I am." He cheesed.

"Yeah," (Y/n) said matter-of-factly. "I meant on a planned day or something, not right now! I don't even have a set up or anything,"

Itadori and Nobara sat on the couch beginning to dig into the pizza. "Gojo, why do you do this to people..." Itadori asked disappointed.

"We could always reschedule," Nobara said through munches. (Y/n) pressed her lips together, irritated with Gojo.

'But you're not supposed to be in the shoot anyways Kugisaki...'

(Y/n) paused putting her hand to her chin.

"Whath wang?" Itadori asks past a full mouth. "I thought that *KOFF* —you— ACK!" Nobara smacked his back to help the pizza in his throat go down.

"Pull yourself together Itadori! You're messing up the artistic atmosphere!"

"(Y/n), you should reconsider. We could spend more time together, and finish what I started." The mouth on Itadori's cheek spoke. Sukuna grinned evilly. (Y/n) hadn't seen Sukuna since the incident, so it was appalling nonetheless. Nobara realized this, and slapped the mouth, sending Itadori's head flying.