Bad Boyfriend (3/3) || 16

Start from the beginning

She walks back into the room, closing the closet door as she's dressed now and lays on the bed again, feeling too exhausted just by her morning routine. Her eyes close, ready to fall asleep again if she actually lets herself sleep ignoring the pounding pain inside her skull.

"Aera? Are you done?" Jimin calls from downstairs, making her groan and shut her eyes, rolling on the bed in frustration.

"Five minutes..." She mumbles with all the energy she has and buries her face in the pillow, laying on her stomach, finding a nice spot after wiggling for a bit, "Ah finally, this is comfortable."

Fifteen Minutes Later...

Jungkook opens the door, almost calling out for his sister, but stopping as soon as he sees her laying on the bed, seemingly sleeping. He stares at her with a soft gaze and shakes her lightly.

"Ri, aren't you hungry?"

Aera grumbles into the pillow, shaking her head a subtly as she holds her hand up, showing five to the brother, making him chuckle softly. He sits on the bed and leans forward, hugging Aera from behind and kisses her shoulder.

"Let's go have breakfast first." He says, Aera shakes her head, turning around and hugging him, snuggling against his chest with her eyes closed. "I'm not here to sleep, kiddo." He smiles.

She looks up, seeing his smile and smiles back, "I missed your smile Koo..." She whispered softly, "Please cuddle for five minutes?"

Jungkook glances down at her and sighs, nodding his head, knowing he won't win against this, "I missed your smile more." He says, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"I did smile though," Aera frowns at him, earning a sad smile back.

"I missed your real smile," Jungkook says, "the one you had when you won after cheating, the one when you tried to get away from the tickle monster, the one after you eat ice cream, and many other times. I miss that smile of yours, Aera. I wish you could've told me earlier about everything, I'd make sure that you're not suffering alone..."

"I'm sorry oppa, I didn't want to-"

"Hurt me," He says, "I know that, but my baby sister who is like my daughter not sharing her problems with me and kept hurting alone, hurts me more. Y'know ever since hyung moved out, I can feel it that I've grown more closer to you kiddo. Now it's like, I understand how Jimin or Yoongi hyung feel around you."

"Like a father?"

Jungkook chuckles and nods slowly, "Like a father, and it's beautiful."

Aera giggles, looking up st him, making him break into a chuckle as well. He pats her back, pulling her into a warm hug and kisses the top of her head.

"Enough talking now, let's go before Jiminie comes here, yeah?"

"Okay" She says, getting up behind Jungkook and following him downstairs to the kitchen, seeing Jimin talking on his phone probably to Haewon as he just said about returning home later.

"Hyung, you can go if there's some work, I'll take care of things here." Jungkook says.

"Yeah," Aera nodded, "I'm okay, you can go."

Jimin smiles at her in assurance, letting her know that it's fine and he'll stay. She takes a seat beside him, pouring water in her cup while Jungkook sits across them. She gulps a big sip down, sighing deeply after and keeping the cup down.

"I feel so tired" She says, cracking her neck slowly and winces touching the skin.

Jimin looks over, suddenly remembering about the bruise, and stands up, bringing an cold pack and giving it to Aera, "It'll help you," He says, "so you were with Dave yesterday?"