Part 2

After a while i started to get bored of watching jake play Minecraft and jake got tired of playing it so we both ask each other what should we do? We both start thinking and brain storming ideas while I was thinking the thought came back to me of wearing the pull up I really wanted to but jake was in here so I tried to think of a way to include it into a game that we can play then it hit to me an idea it wasn't perfect but it could work so i
Asked jake if he wanted to play family may I remind that this isn't the first time we played family we done it many times before so it wasn't too weird to bring up the idea he then agreed to tue idea and he said I'll be the dad and you be the kid I said sure and we both started playing but then I asked wait how old am I in game he said how bout 5 like Matthew I said yes and we continued playing a few minutes of playing I asked jake in a nervous voice " so since I'm Matthews age and he's still wears p-pulls up shouldn't I..." he looked at me and said of course why didn't I think of that I walked to the box of pull ups and got one and went to the closet to change in it while taking off my shorts and underwear I completely forgot about grandma and what if she sees me in it so completely forgetting about that I opened he pull up a put my feet in it and pulled them up and they fit perfectly so I left the closet with just a shirt and a pull up. A half an hour later i started to need to go pee i of course ignored since I was having to much fun the pain started to get worse I told jake and he said well you are wearing a pull up so... I quickly became defensive and said no I'm not a baby! " you are wearing a pull up so you kinda are" said jake " well you agreed to it too!" I said we then started to argue I was too distracted with try to win the argument that I forgot that I didn't to pee so seconds later I felt a warm flow going down into my pull up both me and jake faces were frozen I started to panic and jacked laughed i then cried and just in the nick of time grandma came in seeing jake laughing and me crying in a wet pull up she then said "what is going on here" jake said " mike got a pull up and peed in it like a baby" "what no I didn't " I said even tho he was right I guess I did but I was still embarrassed about it. Grandma picked me up and sat me on the bed while telling me that it's okay and it fine trying to calm me down. I stopped crying and she told me to go shower I listened to her and went to shower I got out a forgot I had left my underwear in the room so I wrapped a towel around me and walked to the room I opened the door and my grandma asked what I was looking for I replied saying my underwear... " ya nope you wanted to pee and use something that didn't belong to you not going to happen lay down" " what no!" I said she then grabbed me and layed me on the bed the. Grabbed a pull and slide it on me. Now go she said, but what about my shirt and shorts?! Here a shirt that's all I put on the shirt and didn't want to ask about the shorts cause I already knew the answer " now come and eat some pancakes " I walked to the kitchen where everyone was there my sister Mia laughed at me and took a picture haha she said " hey delete that!" I said " or what you going to cry and pee yourself " I didn't reply to her cause I didn't want to continue I sat at the table and Matthew pointed at me and said " why you wear pull ups " my grandma said " because he has been having accidents like a little boy" I was annoyed about what she had said but I guess she was right. For the rest of the day I just stayed in the room doing nothing as I was waiting for my dad.