Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"I'm busy. I have tons of meetings i keep rescheduling an-"

"It's on a Saturday. You don't work Saturdays." His dad smirks. 

"Bloody hell." Harry sighs."Alright fine. Tell her i'll be there. Next Saturday right?" Harry asks.

"Four o' clock." His dad nods. 

"I'll be there but might be a bit later than that. No longer than an hour." Harry nods. 

"Very well. I best be on my way." He smiles. "Miss Carter, it was a pleasure meeting you." He smiles.

"You too sir." I smile shyly. 

Harry walks him to the door. His dad mumbles something i couldn't make out to hear but hear Harry quickly respond with 'no, of course not'. After they said their goodbye i put my purse over my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" He asks with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Well it's one thirty and Niall said i don't need to go back to work so i was hoping to go to a few stores." I answer. 

"You should've told me you had errands i would have let you leave." He frowns. 

"No they're not errands. I just saw a few clothes i liked when Claire, Chris and I went out. But i didn't buy them- or even look at them for that matter. So i wanted to go." I answer.

"Sorry about my father." He chuckles.

"No don't be. He seems nice. I see where you get your charm from." I smile. 

"I'd have to agree." He smirks. "Do you have to leave?" He frowns. 

"I don't have to, but you have work to do and i would like to go shopping." I answer. 

"I don't need to do this work. I can save it for tomorrow for Leah and Sienna." He smirks. 

"That's mean. You're evil. I'm glad Niall is my boss." I laugh, 

"Can i come with you?" He smiles.

"No." I shake my head.

"Why?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because you'll end up trying to pay and i don't want that. I wouldn't mind you coming with me but you'll need to leave your credit card and or cash in the car." I scold. 

"Well what if i see something i like?" He smirks.

"Really." I ask flatly making him laugh. 

"I can't promise but i'll try my best not to." He smiles. 

"No deal." I smirk.

"I like spending time with you, pleeeeease." He says cheekily, making me bite back a smile. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me to his chest. "Please?" He says as he kisses my forehead. "Let" He says as he kisses my left cheek. "Me" -kiss on the right cheek "Go" -kiss on the chin. "With" -kiss on the nose. "You" -kiss on the lips. 

"Okay! Fine!" I give in. He smiles proudly and i roll my eyes as i walk pass him to the doors. They slide open ad i walk down the hallway towards the elevator. I glance behind me to see him walking out and typing a code in the door. He catches up and i squeal when he smacks my behind. "Your employees can see that stop." I hiss.

"You like it shut up." He laughs. As we get in the elevator and press the first floor, the entire way down he was trying to stick his hand in my pants again. He kept trying to even though i fought him on it. He groaned when he realized i wasn't going to let him, the sight of him pouting made me laugh the rest of the way. "I'm leaving early Caroline." He tells the blonde receptionist.