2.

It was the next Tuesday, the first Queen practice that John was going to. Naturally, you made him drag you along, telling him that you wanted to see how bad he does, when really you just wanted to see Brian again. You and your mom were in your living room, watching television as you were waiting for Deaky to show up and take you with him to the address that Roger gave him. You were watching reruns of the twilight zone, and half way through Rod Sterling's intro you heard a knock on the door.

"That's him." You exclaimed, getting up from your hair and pulling up your bell-bottom jeans to answer the door.

"Hi, Y/n." John said once you opened the door, before he stepped inside to go over to his mother.

"Hello, Deaky." Your mom smiled, holding out her arms for him to come over and hug her.

"Hi, mum." He smiled back, bending down to give her a hug from the couch.

"How've you been?" She asked, referring to how he feels about his new band.

"Good, I'm excited to start playing for them." He told her, bobbing his head.

"Hey, Deaks, we should get going." You exclaimed, in a hurry to see Brian again.

"Okay," She said, smiling up at you. "Have fun and remember to tell me about it once you get back."

"Will do. Bye, mum." You both said at the same time before you grabbed your satin baseball jacket and headed out the door, following him.

You hopped in the passengers seat of the car, glad to be around your big brother again.

"Nervous?" You asked referring this being his first band practice with his new band, as you got a piece of gum out of his glove compartment.

"Not really." He shrugged, holding his hand out for you to put some gum in his hand. You didn't at first, but then he said he'd turn around and drop you back off at home, and you never put a piece of gum in someone's hand faster.

"So, do you know where we're going?" You asked, noticing John's frequent look at the piece of paper.

"Uh, yes." He answered, looking at the paper again. "Seventh Avenue, Dollmere Road." He replied, his voice going higher to show his confusion.

"And how do we get there?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No idea." He answered, being honest. "But that's why I have you." He smiled as he put a two-and-a-half by two foot paper map in your lap.

"This map will hurt my pretty-lady hands." You exclaimed, not being serious but you did not like navigating maps.

"I'll pay for your hand treatment." John said, not buying it. "Now, tell me where to go."

"Seriously?" You asked, turning towards him with your eyebrows furrowed.

"Seriously." He confirmed, nodding. "But actually, I need you to tell me how to get there."

"Take a left."

"Really?"

"No."

"That's not funny, Y/n."

"Yeah. It is."

*time skip*

About fifteen minutes later, you and John arrived at the destination. You immediately threw the map in the back seat, happy it was over because you hated maps with everything in you. You and John got out of the car, and you both took in this community-center like place. You and John looked at each other, shrugged, and started walking inside.