"Promise to Sirius"

Start from the beginning

Seeing the uneasy look in her eyes, Syo quickly turned his attention from the whole lipstick thing directly to (Y/N).

"Hey, what's up?" He asked, thinking something had went wrong, being as that the girl seemed to be really uneasy and frantic about something.

Truth be told, she had heard about the whole gravure ad offer from Shinomiya that morning, and the singer songwriter was very much happy for him. Until she and Haruka went to go meet with Ringo right after breakfast. And judging by her reaction right in that moment, it hadn't gone exactly how she expected it to go.

Looking over at the others, (Y/N) then looked back towards Syo, waving her hand to signal him to come off to the side so she could inform him what she had heard this morning. Following her, Syo leaned in close so they could keep this a little more quiet and private.

"So, Haruka and I just heard from Ringo, and..." the girl trailed off before cupping a hand around her mouth before whispering the rest into Syo's ear.

And what she said definitely did shock him. So much so that he jumped away from her.

"What?! It's an offer for Satsuki!" The shortest member yelled loudly.

Loud enough for the rest of them members to hear him. Realizing what he had just done, both Syo and (Y/N) froze before looking back, their jaws agape slightly since they didn't really want the others to find out.

Off to the side, the rest of the STARISH members were confused now, themselves. Who was this Satsuki person? Seeing that they weren't asking questions yet, (Y/N) looked back to the strawberry blonde boy.

"Apparently, their cameraman caught that whole hijacking incident on TV and took a liking to Natsuki," she explained in a hushed tone.

This time, Syo grit his teeth slightly before letting out a small sigh. Not what he had expected at all to hear from her.

"That's not good."

"What? What's wrong?" The two idols heard Ittoki ask.

Looking at each other, the (h/c) haired girl shrugged slightly before nodding her head towards the rest of the group.

"We should tell them," she told Syo.

"Yeah, guess you guys should know too," the blonde agreed.

Nodding his head, the two walked back towards the group as the singer songwriter placed a hand on her hip. Looking towards each other one more time, Syo went on to explain everything to the rest.

"Huh? His personality changes when he takes off his glasses?" They all asked at the same time, again, making sure they didn't mishear anything.

And that was when Ichinose, in particular, remembered something.

"Then, at that HAYATO concert..."

With him saying that particular phrase, the others then remembered the concert where Shinomiya had jumped on stage and completely took over the show as people were trying to get cover from the rain.

It was hard for the boys to forget about it too based on the fact that tall blonde of the group had pulled a gutsy move of their (h/c) haired composer in front of all of the cameras. That still didn't sit well with any of them. But one thing stood out now that they thought about it.

"Now that you mention it, he wasn't wearing his glasses then either," Hijirikawa said.

"Why does his personality change?" Ren asked the one person who had known Shinomiya the longest.

But Syo didn't have an answer for that at all.

"I don't know. He doesn't remember anything that happened when he's Satsuki either," the short blonde explained.