A bandaged love

aaaa finally it was summer and you were walking down Yokohama with a empty water bottle. You wished you hadn't drank the whole thing so damn fast but it was hot and you had passed a cafe and decided even though it's hot outside why don't I get an iced coffee. So you opened the doors and you heard a little ring " wow it's cool in here." As you looked around the little cafe you took in the sent of espresso. As you walked over to a little circle table to sit you noticed a man there. He was oddly dressed. He had peaked your interest.
Especially the bandages that covered him. You had seen the book he was reading a book called "no longer human.". You thought he was interesting. So you had asked him "is anyone else sitting here with you sir?" The brown haired man looked up to you and cocked an eyebrow. "Oh there no. No one is sitting there." You thought he would invite you to sit with him. So you were staring at him. "Oh you wanna sit here with me?" he finally asked "Yeah...." You mumbled "well by all means sit.. sit! I love having company." You smiled at this and pulled out the chair and sat down looking at him with your head in your hands. Watching him in amusement. As he hummed a song then he asked you the most random question. He grabbed your hand and stared into your eyes and said "my dear, would you care to join me in a double suicide?" Shocked by his question you slipped your hand out of his reach and replied "no I don't think I want to die just yet." He gasped so loud and you rolled your eyes "what why wouldn't you. Oh come on I would take good care of you as we die next to each other~" he said with a smirk "you know what I never got your name." You asked repaying the smirk he gave you "oh me haha I am sorry my dear my name is Osamu dazai. And you are~" "oh me haha my name is (f/n) (l/n) nice to meet you Osâmu dazai~"you replied slyly with a smirk stretched across your face. You returned your hand to where you had it before. Resting your head in it. At this point dazai was flirting with you he took your hands and started to rub circles in the palm of your hand. Even though you had just met him you couldn't lie he was very attractive. You just couldn't wrap your mind around the part of when he asked you to "join me on a double suicide" and those bandages are so intriguing to you you had grabbed his hand and began to observe them. Oh his hands. They were perfect. You held them up to your face and a giant smirk grew on his face almost sinister "aaaa I think I have found my new play thing~"dazai mumbled. And intertwined your fingers "aww (y/n) do you like my hands that mucccch~" dazai thought your were so cute the way you stared at him in amusement and wonder.  the way you looked at his hands the way you didn't hide your self from him. "Say (y/n) let's play a game of truth or dare okay.... And no chickens!!" "Oh okay your on dazai!" You had only just met him but you knew he was gonna be fun to hang out with "okay I will go first! (Y/n) truth or dareeee~" he said laying his head in his hand smirking at you. Your not one to be a chicken so you said...."dare!!" "Oh (y/n) why so confident buuuut okay if you so choose miss (y/n)~" "okay (y/n) you are committing arson!!! Yay." He said with passion and a smile. "Um what am I doing now??! Committing arson. hell no weirdo I am not going to jail over some dumb dare!!" He smiled like the devil himself. "Oh you are a feisty one I see.... Anyway I have something I want you to boom boom." He said as hé mimicked explosions. And what seemed like fire works but was most likely explosions. "Whatever man what do you want me to boom boom" you said as you mimicked dazai. He smiled and said "oh just some stuff you will find out when we get there!!" He said as he got up to pay. However you never got your drink. But this is more Interesting than that iced coffee you had planned earlier. You had never planned to meet à suicidal maniac that likes to explode stuff. Welp you still went with him finding his aura fun and attracting. He intertwined your fingers and dragged you to a taxie. You blushed a lot who new a man could be so funny kind and gentle but also alluring secretive and....questionable to say the least. But you loved the thrill what was he gonna say next to surprise you. But what really surprised you was when you realized that you were in the taxie and he still had his fingers intertwined with yours. He had placed yours and his hands on his lap and smiled at you. It was genuine and you felt the love and care in it you blushed and said "your smile dazai.... It's beautiful. I love it."  His eyes widened at your compliment "oh (y/n) my dear your smile is more beautiful than all of the stars in the universe." You were so flustered at his compliment. You squeezed his hand letting him know you wouldn't let go any time soon. And he returned that squeeze and started to rub your hand. Small little circles as he held your hand. You were hotter than the sun at this point and he knew that. He barely knew you but he knew all of your weak points. How to make you vulnerable. How did you go from asking him to sit next to him to holding his hand. Taking us to god knows where but you enjoyed it. You liked his personality his persona you liked him. You unbuckled your seat belt and sat right next to him as close as you could. 1 because you wanted to and 2 your arm was getting a little tired and plus you let him know you weren't gonna let go anytime soon. so you just scooted next to him. He didn't expect this and was nervous "hmm hey (y/n)" the way your name rolled off of his tongue. Had you feeling butter flies. He leaned he head on your shoulder still in the taxie on your way to commit arson. Haha you never thought you would do this yet here you are in the car. With a stranger named dazai whom you had already started to feel something with. And he felt it too all new to him the feeling of someone understanding him and comforting him. He was new to it and scared but he wouldn't show it. That's not his personality. He would show you how you made him happy but he keeps his nervous side to himself. We arrived at an apartment "Hmm dazai ~ where are we ..?" You said and he looked at you with a light blush "we are at my house ~" "mhm" we got out and he opened the door for me. We walked up the stairs to his apartment. "And here... we are !" He opened the door for me again. It was so cold and smelled so nice in his house "feel free to make yourself at home okay... oh and we aren't committing arson I was just messing but we can still play truth or dare if you really feel like it ." He said as he threw his hands up and smirked "oh okay. I am still up for truth or dare. And I am no chicken so if you are up to it.... Throw any dares my way I won't back down." Truth be told you aren't a chicken but you are a little worried for what he has in mind like that fib of committing arson. You did want to do it though. The thought of exploding something and watching the fire fly around. The different shade of flames. Would have been beautiful (An I have always loved fire so I kinda put my feelings into that one ...😭)
"Oh someone is still lively I see... great ! We have a long night ahead of us ! Great to see that you still have that energy. Your gonna need it ." He said as he leaned down to your level and smirked. "What do you mean by that dazai~" you said to where only you and dazai could hear "oh my dear you will find out soon enough. But for now go sit on the couch the remote is on the table. Okay my love~ I need to take a shower really quick." As he said that he walked away you sat on the couch and turned on the tv. You crossed your legs and looked around the apartment. You saw a book shelf so you decided to take a look "wow all of these books are about death and the after life.... Interesting indeed." You took one off of the shelf and started reading, While having the tv as background noise. You read till chapter 3 and decided to stop and explore a little. So you went strolling down the hallway and looked in to the rooms one of them was just empty with a bed and the other was an office with a book shelf in it too assumed the next room was his bedroom and you were right . You went in and observed everything the pictures on his nightstand. You sat on his bed and laid down on the bed. You had seen the door to his bathroom and saw his cloths laid on the bed. And you had heard the shower turn off.
"mhm the tv is on so she should be watching it." Dazai thought to himself. He proceeded to wrap himself in a towel and opened the door to see you. "Oh hello (y/n)." He said with a smile "I thought you were watching tv my mistake." He giggled to himself. Mean while you you couldn't tear your eyes off of him. The only thing covering him is a towel. You stared at him hard which in turn made him bush "oh I see someone is eager." He said with a smirk and a blush "oh I am sorry excuse me." You got up and started to walk to the door. " (y/n) you don't have to leave I would actually like you too stay if you want that is." You turned around in shock but he was being serious about this. "Oh okay... if that's what you want dazai." "Mhm" was all he replied. And you walked back to the bed abs sat down trying to avert your gaze from the extremely hot guy in front of you changing "hey you can look at me at least." "Okay." You slowly turned your face to meet his gaze and he looked so good. His hair was wet. And he starred down at you still only with his towel on. He intimidated you with his talk skinny build. But you know he could pack a damage. By the way his scary aura coated him while he had a smile on him his aura and eyes told a different story. "Hey (y/n) truth or dare?" "Mhm ... dare." You chose dare because your not a wuss " ouuu good choice my dear~"  you scooted back as he kept walking to you "I dare you tooooo.... Hmmm this is hard... dress me ~" you looked at him shocked and confused "you. Want me to dress you ??!" "Mhm yes I do. Now don't go and chicken out now you were so cocky earlier I want to see you live up to your attitude." He said as he stared down at you "okay. You don't think I will do it but listen here dazai I will." You said and you pushed him on the bed and took off his towel. "Mhm I am sure you will (y/n) ~" he stretched out your name to almost mimic a moan "oh I will dazai~" you did the same and you saw dazai shift and he looked to the side flushed. "Well are you going to put my cloths on me or not love ." All of these nicknames caused you to smile. You grabbed the towel and moved it out of the way and looked away to grab his boxers. He noticed your nervousness and grabbed your hand "not just yet actually I have something else to do with you."  "And what is that?" You were truly confused. But he hopped up of the bed and picked you up and put you on the bed and laid you down he rested above you looking down at your flustered face. He kissed your forehead and noticed that you liked it. "(Y/n) your one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."  He said with a grin. You had grown hot for him for a while. Well since. He had held your hand. And when you guys were in the taxi together. But you didn't think it would go this far "my love are you just going to stare at me all day or are you going to say something~" he said to where is was almost inaudible "dazai ... I want you." You mumbled. "Hmm my dear I can't hear you ?" He said actually confused. You pulled him down to where his ear was next your mouth. "I want you ... dazai." After you said those words he went a little mad. And by mad. I mean crazy. He didn't hold back. He gently pulled your head up and made out with you. At first it was passionate but it got hotter. You moaned into his mouth. " oh (y/n) I barely met you but yet you drive me wild." He said that before he started to kiss your neck. He started from the jawline making his way up to your ears and said "I am gonna make you feel good my love." You felt his smirk grow. As you winced at those words he had just said to you. He was passionately sucking at your neck "dazai .... I have school I don't think you should leave marks ... ahhh" he bit you. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU BITE ME DAZAI!!" "Well I wanted to obviously. And plus I want people to know that this beautiful women belongs to me~" those few words melted you like butter. "Okay continue I guess...." "Mhmm" and as soon as you said that he continued to work his magic. "Oh (y/n) you taste so sweet like honey!" He then pulled you by the waist and started to take off your shirt. While his hands slowly crept up your back. You felt the lingering sensation of his hands and it sent chills down your spine. He took off your shirt and looked at your neck in amusement. He looked proud of himself. "You did it even though I told you not too." "Mhm.  Indeed I did. Like I told you my love I want people to know that you belong to someone and that someone being me!" You were crimson red from embarrassment. "Aww is my (y/n) embarrassed. Don't be. You look amazing r. I am sure every man is jealous of me right now." Your face was deeper than crimson at this point. He stared down at you with a sinister grin and began to grope you. You were flustered and covered your eyes and bit your lip to hide your moans " why don't you listen (y/n) I said you don't have to be embarrassed let out those beautiful sounds you make I want the whole apartment complex to hear them. And if they say something. My love I will kill them~" you stared at him in Curiosity "well I am embarrassed because this is my first time... and don't just say you will kill someone so slyly like that. It's kind of scary." " hmm okay I won't but it's true is someone said anything about you I would kill them." You can a glared at him "did you not hear anything I just said don't say that stuff around me it's scary." "And here I thought you were a though one hmm." " I am only when It comes to challenges. But when it comes to you. You intimidate me. But it's exciting. I like that." He then kissed you passionately and lifted you up to take your bra off and kissed your neck repeatedly. Then moved down to your chest. "Ahhh dazai." You never knew you were this sensitive but here you are moaning his name to him kissing your breast. "Hehe... I found two of your weaknesses. Time to find more~" he already found one ??? When.... He kissed your stomach and you know what he was about to do. Even though you have never experienced this with another person you have seen ... videos and you know what's to happen next. You pulled him by the hair and said "dazai you don't have too please." You looked away in embarrassment "(y/n) I know I don't have too I want too." He said with the most serious face. He grabbed your hand and looked at you " hey I want you to experience this with me and enjoy it so please just trust me okay." You looked at him with sincere smile "okay I trust you just I don't want to make this all about me dazai I want you to enjoy this too so I have something mind for later okay." You said with a innocent looking smile even though what you had said wasn't so innocent. "Sure. As long as your okay with it." He then proceeded to continue to kiss your stomach and get lower by the second. Dazai started to kiss your inner thigh. You enjoyed every second of it. He stared Into your eyes as he did so. He then began to eat you out and you couldn't help but cover you mouth and latch your hands on to his hair. He saw every one of your movements as he was staring at you wanting to see your reactions as he made you feel good. He saw as your back arched your head throw back. He stoped. And you moaned at the loss. "Mhmm don't worry darling you'll like what's next." He said with a smirk. And those 8 words peaked your interest. He then thrusted two fingers into you your legs tried to close around his arm but he held them open with his other hand. He then proceeded to add another finger which almost made you reach your high. "Dazai I- I am about to" he stared at you with passion " mhm go ahead love cum for me." And with those words and the help of his fantastic hands you reached your high. Your legs were so unstable you needed a minute to recover from what just happened. "Hey dazai before we go any further don't you think we should exchange phone numbers now." He looked at you and smiled "Hmm sure my dear." He nodded. You too exchange phone numbers. And lay there. "Well how was it." Too embarrassed to respond you rolled over to the side where your back faced him. "Oh come on now. After all of that you are still embarrassed come in love~" he hugged you from behind "there is no need to be embarrassed." You laid flat on your back and dazai was right next to you shifted on his side. "Hey I am sorry. I am just new to these experiences with other people I don't know how to express my emotions. Mean while you. You seem like the expert~" he looked kind of shocked. His wide eyes stared down at you "me I am no expert at all actually I am new to this myself!" That sentence made you more shocked than anything. "Really??! You were amazing back there. Are you sure you haven't done this before!" He giggled at your comment "I am sure. I just did what I thought you liked by your reactions." You had come to trust him. As he was being so nice to you. "Well I am tired. I will make you breakfast tomorrow before I have to get to class. Also we will continue this "session" later ." He laid down on the bed "if you want that it...." You mumbled. "Mhm I would love if I could take you out on a date first (y/n)!" "Sure I would love that." You laid next to him and you both laid embraced in each other's arms for the rest of the night :)

Now idk if I should make a next part to this honestly I didn't think this would be this long. BAHAHHA BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED IT :D