I slowly put the phone to my ear and listened carefully.

"Hello? Natsuki?"

He spoke but I didn't answer. I stayed silent and just continued to listen.

"Can you meet me at that place where we went to get ice cream?"

He asked. Hearing his voice after all this time made me quiver.

"I'll wait until you come."

He said then ended the call.

A whole month then he's going to call?! I'm not going!

I continued walking until I reached home. I went straight upstairs and buried my face in my pillow on my bed.

"He's just going to ask that and expect me to meet him?!" I shouted in my pillow causing my voice to sound muffled. While trying to fight off the urge of going, I heard my phone buzz. I quickly picked it up and unlocked it. It was a message from Usui.

Alien~
Alien: I'll wait until you come, if not, I'll come to you. We need to talk. -5:43 pm

I didn't respond. I just read the message and laughed. He'll come to me? Does he know where I live? I picked up back my phone and checked to see if he was still online and he was.

Alien~

Me: how will you? It's not like I told you where I live -5:48 pm

Alien: look out your window -5:50 pm

I put my phone away and shot up from my bed and made my way to my window. I pulled the curtain and peered through, scanning the street for him. There he was, standing with his phone in one hand and a hand in the air, waving at me. He wasn't kidding when he said he'd come to me. I went back to our chat and texted him.

Alien~
Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HOW DID YOU FIND ME? -5:55 pm

Alien: please just come out, I need to talk to you. If you don't I'll knock on your front door. You wouldn't want that now would you. -5:57 pm

I looked out the window and saw him evilly grinning at his phone. I quickly got up and ran downstairs towards the front door. "MomIamgoingoutforasecondI'llberightbacksoon!" I said in one breath and quickly made my way through the front door to meet Usui.

He stood there with his bag hung from one shoulder and his hand in his hair, brushing it back as the wind blew. When I saw him I froze in my tracks. I looked at him from head to toe and realized I remembered him from somewhere. I saw fragments of what was triggering all those memories to come back to me. He's....he's familiar.

I snapped out of it and walked towards him slowly, pretending that I was annoyed by his behavior. "What do you want?" I asked with folded arms.

He rubbed the back of his head and looked down. "I did it." He said under his breath.

"I did it." He repeated again but now there was a smile on his face. I was puzzled and didn't understand what he meant by it.

"What?" I said blankly, looking at him in confusion.

"I know who spread the rumor. I know how to stop her. I know why she did it." He said it all together and looked at me with shimmering eyes.

"You what?!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "So why the fuck were you ignoring me?! You went along with the plan this whole time!? All you had to do was to get close with Nezu and find out if she was the one who seriously had a grudge against me, not ignore me too!" I threw my hands in the air and looked at him astonished.

"I did say I'd do my best to make the plan work didn't I? Making you think I was done with you contributed to my success a great deal. Making you believe I was done with you also made Nezu believe I no longer was interested in you so she was no longer suspicious." He said proudly, feeling much accomplished.

"BUT YOU IGNORED ME FOR A WHOLE MONTH!" I exclaimed. He looked at me and smirked. "What? Did you miss me so bad?" He came closer and whispered in my ear. I pushed him away from me and looked at him in disbelief. "You're so annoying." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You haven't changed." He paused. "You haven't changed at all." He looked at me and chuckled. What? What does he mean?

"What nonsense are you spouting?" I watched as he relaxed a bit more around me. The tension between us wasn't weird anymore.

Just when I was about to speak I heard our front door open. I shot my head in the direction of the sound and my eyes widened when I saw my mom coming out through the door.

"Natsuki! What are you doing out there in the cold?!" She came by my side and complained. When her gaze met Usui she looked shocked but then a smile appeared on her face.

"Oh my! How have you been?" She held Usui's hand and talked to him so sweetly.

"Uhhhhh...." I was left bewildered and Usui responded to her normally.

Do they know each other??

|A/N|
Hey guys...about this story. Idk but I might cut it short and end it at chapter 15– yeah...I don't wanna add more unnecessary things to extend the plot and make it boring. I kinda wrote this halfheartedly and I don't really feel the vibe anymore but if y'all want I could make it longer. I just hope it isn't boring :/
No worries though! I'll make the ending satisfactory! I hope y'all like it so far