so violently do i know the world | introduction

fragile porcelain

fragile porcelain.   |  © kinaiiya , 2023
i am not ruined, i am ruination.

──────────────────────────────────

moonlight, in a quiet garden, that is her beauty

THERE'S AN UNSAID rule in life. It's that the more beautiful something is, the more deadly it is. You stay cautious when seeing the lavender flowers, because you might find your body numbing while your heartbeats faster by the minute. You don't touch the beautiful moth you mistook as a butterfly, because you might find yourself finding it harder to breathe each minute. You close your ears when traveling the seas, the beautiful voices might just lure you to your death.

They warn you of people like them. Don't let your eyes deceive you. As you stare into their soul, they might just use this opportunity to stab you in the back. Careful of the soft hands that raise to strangle the life out of you. As the saying goes something wicked lies behind the saccharine smiles they give.

And in the Jujutsu world, beautiful girls like Minatozaki Kirin are the most dangerous type of people.

Pretty little things with teeth sharp as knives. They'd pull you into their abyss of darkness and all you can do is drown. Pretty girls with souls hidden away so you're left nothing but eyes void of life when staring onto them. Pretty girls whose bloodied nose and broken bones are the trophies they showed to their clans. Pretty girls whose hearts are hollowed and would do anything to fill the emptiness.

Careful now Okkotsu Yūta, they warned. Loving a girl like her will give you scars.

It's okay, he'd say. Let her ruin me, as long as it's her