In his time in this world. He somehow realized that it was the same yet somewhat different from the old civilization on his world. It was like some parallel universe where people didn't embraced the high-technology environment. It was a virtual simulation of what the world would look like if we didn't embrace the modern age, it was like a game where one move could lead you to a different route.

While contemplating and being mesmerized at the same time, his attention was caught by a group of rowdy people, you could see at a glance that they were heading to the main plaza to look around. 

This main plaza can be considered like the  city center. It was a place where shops are all around selling different kind of things. Although there were also stalls outside the gates, the stalls inside were much more extravagant and imposing. It's only natural since the businesses that can do business inside are obviously not just some small random ones. This whole place was a joint property that the Heavenly Academia Alliance owns, the fee to start a stall inside is of course quite expensive. The merchants here are the ones that are very well-off, and also some young misses and masters who are just playing around to try selling things. 

Anyway, what Xiao Bai's attention the most was not the group itself but rather the person that was with them. It was Xu Feng. The president of Yin Hai academy Liu Gang was talking about earlier. Lookin at them and the motif of there clothes, which are red, black, silver and gray, they all seem to be students of Yi Hai Academy. The 10 schools have there own motifs to stand as there symbol for recognition. Yang gui's colors were white and dark blue to pale blue. It was a little similar to LanTian Academy that has white and sky blue like the sky. Yang Gui and Lantian has always maintained a sibling-to-sibling relationship, like how the water and sky are to each other. 

Xu Feng and his companions are only walking to the main plaza, so Xiao Bai took the liberty to eye them. This is the team they should be weary the most, looking carefully, three other people took his attention. The first one was a woman, despite that she was tall and has a hair just below her shoulders, which was quite short for women in this era, her features are well-defined and neutral but leaning more on the masculine side. The second one was like a peacock, extremely eye-pleasing, but seems to be very arrogant, due to his clothing he seems to be slim at fight but his hands are clearly defined and his face shows no baby fats, meaning that he was a trained one. The third one was a very beautiful one, Xiao Bai can't tell whether they're a male or a female, he also can't tell in their clothing since it was very monotonous and the design was quite plain as well, he/she have a jet black hair that reached their hips, flowing smoothly as it pleased, truly the epitome of androgynous beauty. 

"What are you looking outside?" A voice disturbed Xiao Bai's train of thought and made him jump a little from surprise. He looked around and saw a face that was smiling but not really smiling. Xiao Bai just smiled thinking, 'damn, someone is unnecessarily drinking vinegar.'

"Nothing, just enjoying the night lights while thinking of you." Xiao Bai sweetly said while leading on the window sills to appease Xuwei. Xuwei the simpleton he is when it came to Xiao Bai soon calmed down and joined him for a look.

"I was calling you earlier but you didn't hear me." Xuwei conffesed.

"Is that so? I'm sorry, I was a little absorb." Xiao Bai chuckled a little seeing that Xuwei was pouting a little.