As soon as everyone came inside, the volunteers who came with them immediately busied themselves, the same with the student committee. There's a lot of work to do, like assigning the bedrooms, preparing the meals, and so on and so forth. There was a total of around 50 people in the team, 25 of which were players. There was a total of 30 bedrooms on the second floor, in which two people can stay, the teachers were of course special since they can have their own room in a special building solely for them.

In the assigning of the rooms, as much as Xuwei would like to be with Xiao Bai, it is indeed still a little impossible, since he have to be close with his guardian, Ming Xue, and he with Ruo Lan. Not that he can't protect Xiao Bai himself, but since the person responsible for assigning rooms knew that they have their own bodyguards it was only natural to put them in the same room with their masters.

In the course of the time, everyone eventually settled down and was ready to got to their designated rooms.

Ming Xue carried most of their bags, Xiao Bai of course intended to help out but was straightly refused. He could only yield and follow along. But before he could take a step on the stairs. His wrist was caught and made him stop. He looked back and saw Xuwei's smiling face. Xiao Bai gave him an inquiring look.

"Accompany me to walk around later." Xuwei said.

"Is it alright to stroll around? I mean we just arrived. Its a problem if everyone will run around." Xiao Bai said worriedly, but to be honest he also kinda wanted to have a little time with Xuwei to cultivate feelings.

"Its fine. I've already asked the president." He said reassuringly.

With that a radiant smile immediately smile bloomed from Xiao Bai's face and he gave an enthusiastic nod. 

"Then I'll come by to your room to pick you up later." Xuwei said and let go of Xiao Bai's wrist.

However before Xiao Bai continued to climb up the staircase he casually said, "Use the door, okay?" And giggled all the way up.

Xuwei was speechless at what he heard, he was about to defend himself but the other was already no where in sight. So he could also only laugh at such misunderstanding. 

Xiao Bai entered the 7th room and saw Ming Xue unpacking their clothes and placing them on their respective cabinets, "Ming Xue, let me unpack my own stuff." Xiao Bai volunteered, of course he is a grown man, he can do this on his own. However, Ming Xue strongly opposed him saying that it was his job as Xiao Bai's attendant with full seriousness that you cannot rebuke him at all. Xiao Bai could only sigh in defeat and sat at the bed of his liking which was the one near the window. 

After sitting down, he looked at Ming Xue busying around to kill time. But he suddenly let out a small laugh. Looking at Ming Xue he really can't help but think of him as his mom. Ming Xue heard his master, but he only glanced at Xiao Bai then ignored him completely focusing on what he's doing instead.

Feeling that this was finally kinda boring, Xiao Bai stood up and stretched his limbs, while making his way toward the window. It was facing the streets so he could see the dazzling lights of the buildings and lamp posts shining through the night. If he wasn't certain that this was a time where high-technology is still absent he might really think that it was a buzzling city, except that the people walking around are in a traditional cosplay.