He and the headmaster exchanged some pleasantries then led them to their assigned building. 

Xiao Bai was still looking around when he heard a loud click of tongue. He traced where the sound came from then saw the Disciplinary President, Liu Gang, with a twisted, almost indescribable face. 

"Senior Liu, is something wrong?" Xiao Bai inquired.

Hearing his junior, Liu Gang calm himself down then explained, " That man who's escorting us. His name is Xu Feng, he is currently a third year and the president of Yin Hai Academy's student council." 

Xiao Bai nodded in understanding. They have discussed this a few days ago that Yin Hai Academy will be the hosting school this year. Last year, Lantian Academy hosted it. It seems that Yin Hai Academy's council members are tasked to accommodate the other schools. But Xiao Bai is quite curious why Liu Gang suddenly acted pissed when he saw that Xu Feng.

"Senior Liu, is there some issue between you and that Xu Feng?" Xiao Bai asked.

" Ugh. I don't even want to remember it again." Liu Gang gripped the reins hard until his knuckles turned white. Xiao Bai helplessly smiled and was about to say that it's okay to not tell him, when Liu Gang opened his mouth again.

Liu Gang took a deep breath and narrated, "It was two years ago. I was still a first year along with Zhineng and Zhang Hui. The three of us has been friends since school started so we were always close. When the competition ended, we were given a day to spend whatever we like, that time the three us of us decided to look around and buy random things and eat delicacies. However, enemies do meet in a narrow road. We bumped into Xu Feng and his team. 

At that time, although Yang Gui won it wasn't a solid win, we barely made it, that's why Yin Hai acted like we are not the rightful winners, and that we were just lucky to win by a margin. They provoked us so of course I didn't stood down, instead I fought back. At first it was just a fight with words but later on it became a physical fight. Zhineng, was weak and gentle, Zhang Hui was not good with melee fights, I am the one who could fight with bare hands. 

Xu Feng was just an observer at that time. He was not any games, but all his seniors acknowledges his combat sense and ability, that's why he was always with them, getting along and nurturing him to uphold the glory of Yin Hai in the future. The other senior students said that it was no fun to win outnumbering such little freshmen, so they suggested to have me and Xu Feng fight one-on-one. We are both first-years and we fight with close distance."

Xiao Bai, " So did you win?"

Liu Gang looked down, hiding the fury in his eyes. " It was quite a battle, I was getting the upper-hand at first but without realizing he started to push me around. I lost. And on top of that, he even had the guts to lecture me. THAT DAMN BASTARD! WHO GAVE HIM THE DAMN RIGHT! UGH, THAT PROUD FACE OF HIM PISSES ME OFF! " 

Listening to Liu Gang ranting non-stop, he couldn't help but think, 'Wow, he really has a temper, all right. He's really the president of the disciplinary committee, even the untamable students at school trembles before him. Anyway, he really does hate that man big time.'

After they arrived at their own building. Since this was an exclusive property of the alliance, each school has their own building to lounge in, like really the whole building. Of course it's not just some small inns you could find on the town, each building are specially designed in reference to the school. For example Yang Gui academy is an academy that promotes balance and harmony. Yang means positive energy while Gui was from the ten heavenly stem that symbolizes yin water. Yin and yang naturally cancels each other. If this is a cultivational story, they would be the meaning a righteous sect. The entire building was designed with the color combination of white, gray, and dark blue to pale blue. The placement designed like flowing waters, in reference to Gui.