a new love

IM SORRY FOR ALL WHO READ PART ONE

pov ludwig

After the charity stream and a couple of very fun days we all had to go home. everyone was saying goodbye except for one person that was missing.

schlatt was gone i hadn't seen him since the kiss between him and austin at universal. they kissed twice and i saw both it truly did break my heart that he kissed another man while flirting with me.

my lighting mcqueen crocs had no one to compliment them while schlatt was off kissing other men.

now i know me and schlatt aren't technically anything but he still has a place in my heart. but i guess i didn't have a place in his heart.

"hey Ludwig your acting weird again what's up?" QT asked me politely smiling at me. i truly did feel bad about breaking QT's heart buti had to tell her.

"QT i love schlatt but he kissed austin and now my life is kind of a mess i'm so sorry i didn't mean to fall for him it just all started during the volleyball game..." I trailed on and on about what happened between me and schlatt.

"Ludwig why would you do this you could have stopped your feeling right whyd you still fall for him?" QT was practically choking on her tears.

"i don't know QT he's just so perfect and he's so strong-" i was going to continue until QT cut me off.

"but i'm perfect to ludwig why can't you just see me i'm right her and i actually love you back stop being so selfish" QT looked like she was going to breakdown and cry and kill me at the same time.

"i just don't feel the same way i'm sorry QT" i said but before i could continue i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"hey ludwig do you want to go get some coffee from the airport starbucks it's only a 5 minute walk from our terminal."  Schlatt stood there rubbing his neck and shaking looking anywhere but at me.

"um yeah it sounds fun i'll for sure be there i just have to get my luggage in this thingy" i said embarrassed i didn't know what the bag scale  was called at the moment.

"oh the scale i can help you with that" Schlatt lifted up my bag and put it on the scale.

"damn it i weighed it earlier and it was under 50 lbs now i have to pay the extra $75" I grunted as i read the scale

"don't worry ludwig i got it i'll pay for it as long as you pay for coffee" Schlatt smirked at me

"yeah sure of course i'll pay for coffee" I felt warm there with me and schlatt smiling peacefully at each other.

"Ludwig seriously i hate you so much once we land i'm taking all my stuff back to my moms and staying away from you" QT who i honestly forgot was standing there yelled as me and schlatt stood there.

"ok sounds good but now i have a an extra room so it works for me" I answered trying to keep my composure.

"hey since you have an extra room do you think i could move in?" Schlatt asked bringing the attention back to him.

"wait i thought you were living at the house mizkif gave you?." I asked very confused

"yeah there's some legal thing that i'm thankfully not in but mizkif is so i'm basically homeless right now." Schlatt voice was starting to crack

"oh my god yes you can stay with my schlatt i'm so sorry for what's happening" i said bringing him into a warm hug he kissed the top of my head and i went red

i never want to pull out of this hug until i see austin.

644 words

AN REMBER THIS IS ALL PURELY SATIRE SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY