Dragoneer's Grandiose Adventure 1 - "Wakey, Wakey"

An orange hue flooded the valley, erectifying the sentiment of early sunrise

An orange hue flooded the valley, erectifying the sentiment of early sunrise. Along the far reaches of the pleasant sites, loomed a warm lit cave near some breathtaking nature. In the cavern, lay three young dragons. One blue with orange/gold features, one purple with similar orange/gold features and a black one with magenta bits. The trio were sound asleep, till the blinding lights of dawn crept around where they rested. Among the group, the blue one seemed energetic to awaken from his slumber, and so he did. Quietly, not wanting to disturb his companions, he made his way to the front of the cave. Routinely gazing off into the distant land, lost in thought.

A light yawn was heard from within the depths of the hold. Soon appearing right beside the blue dragon, startling from his thoughts. He looked back to see the black Dragoness.

"Good morning, Cynder!" The blue dragon yawned

"...And to you, Alan..." Cynder replied

"Is everything alright...?"

"...To be honest, I didn't expect to find you out here... You know, how protective your brother is... I'd hate to think that something bad happened... also, why wake up so early?"

"Eh... don't worry about it. I know how protective he is... and yea I appreciate the concern"

"That still doesn't answer my question."

"Early bird catches the worm...?"

"...Alright... But, please. Give me a nudge or a sign before sneaking off again. It's not just Spyro who looks out for you. We're a family remember, we all stick together."

"I know, I know-"

Another voice chimed in. Revealing to be the purple dragon.

"Ah, there you guys are. Morning Alan. Morning Cynder." Spyro

"Morning" Cynder and Alan chorused.

Another day had arrived, promising the trio clear skies to partake in whatever activities they see fit. Alan, the blue dragon was keen to venture forth, while Spyro hunted and Cynder patrolled their borders. As of now, nothing had yet to come up on radar.

Alan, trotting along his path took an interest in exploring every nook and cranny of their home valley. As his usual path would take him close by the stream, he figured to spice things up a bit and investigate the edges of the borders. Still, staying in view of their eyes-in-the-skies, promising to not wander too far. Alan made a discovery. Just beyond their territory, stood the remains of an old, long-forgotten structure. It bears an uncanny resemblance to the dragon temple that once housed the guardians during the war. So many memories of that place.

Since the world had been restored by the purple dragon's deceive move. Everything began to once again live back in harmony. The chunks of the planet that supposedly put itself back together were mixed and matched. Some areas of the world reformed to their previous state, while others suffered an incursion of continental anarchy. Thankfully most of the world was revived, but as for other spots, chaos seemed to still reign. The unfortunate collapse and last minute reconstruction, led to the creation and annihilation of many well known areas. But wants done, has been done. This is how things are now.