When everyone despised her, the only thing that ever stood beside her was her sword.

Let's leave the house.

Iris steadily prepared for it.

If she was only going to hold her family back by staying, it was better for everyone if the seed of all discord like her disappeared.

Even if this place was a happy hell for Iris.

However, her family treated her like a tool till the end.

"The excommunication is unacceptable, Iris."

Iris's marriage was decided a week before her departure.

The Grand Duke of Leontheim was said to be beautiful, but he had a violent and cruel nature.

The emperor ordered the marriage as a tool to keep the Grand Duke in check.

I couldn't even escape.

Even her wings that were weak but able to fly were broken.

Iris sobbed out for the first and last time. She couldn't escape anywhere.

She was sold to a political marriage.

Even on the eve of the wedding, Iris headed to the drill hall as always.

The knights of the family, who had always arrived later than her, were flustered to see her, who had arrived early today.

"She's getting a title."

"She'll be getting married and live in peace. Why would she hold a sword?"

"If she gets married, she's not going to get caught practicing like that, is she?"

They were usually wary of Iris.

When it was time for Iris to leave the family, they finally revealed their true colors.

Standing quietly and listening to the gossip, Iris walked in front of them.

The scolding stopped as if they didn't just badly spoke about her.

Iris calmly opened her mouth. "What's wrong? Keep talking."

"Oh, Miss."

"It's always a rule to arrive before 7 o'clock."

It was well past seven o'clock now.

She looked at them without saying a word.

Then, Iris slowly lifted her sword. "I'll be leaving tomorrow anyway. Before that, I'd like to have a fight with you."

A tall knight picked up the order. "Then, which of us..."

"All of you."

"What?"

He frowned as if he had heard nonsense.

"Don't worry." Iris said, nodding slowly. "You can lift the sword all at once."

The knights hesitated and glanced at each other. "Lady Iris...'

They stalled because she was still a Valentine sword man.

Though, in their memory, Iris was rebuked for her inferiority to her family.

If it was all of us, it was worth a try. That was what they were thinking.

However, that was a miscalculation.

"Ahhh!"

One of the knights lifted the sword and swung it. His sword immediately fell.

Iris' sword moved before his as if she had anticipated his movements.

She hit the sword head-on and flicked her wrists flexibly, sending the blade away. The knight tried to counter Iris' move, but ended up staggering backward.

Iris gracefully took a step, and wounded the knight's sword by striking it at once.

"Ugh!"

Only with two blows, she knocked him out.

The other knight shouted. "Everyone! Move!"

All the other knights, who were wary of her, raised their swords and moved toward her.

However, the knights had not even figured out what kind of opponent Iris was, which gave her an opportunity to wade her way through the confounded knights.

She avoided the swords coming at her, blocked them, and then overpowered them. The knights ended up almost stabbing themselves in unexpected situations.

"This—how did this—"

The moment that they tried to attack, Iris was already gone. Then, she came in from outside of their field of vision, plunged the sword in and hit them hard enough before letting them go.

It was as if she had read their thoughts.

Chaeng-!

Another knight's sword flew heroically over the palace.

Valentine was a family of famous knights.

People praised the swordsmanship of the Valentine's family for many reason.

Her father's sword was powerful in its destruction.

Her brother's sword was unorthodox in its power.

Her sister's sword was flashy.

However, it was the black static of Iris' sword that no one recognized. All her movements resembled water. It flowed so smoothly that no one could feel it, then turned into ice for a moment and poked at the opponent's weakest point.

They couldn't avoid it.

There was water everywhere.

"-Ahhhh!"

Eventually, the last remaining knight also rolled on the floor with his wrist bent.

The moment he looked up with a blank expression, her sword came toward the tip of his nose.

"Lift up your sword again."

The knights lying on the floor looked at Iris with trembling eyes.

Unlike them, everything from her hair to her clothes was undisturbed.

She then looked down at them. "Because the confrontation hasn't even begun."

The knights gulped down their saliva at her remark.

Who said this woman wasn't a Valentine?

Unlike other family members who were geniuses since childhood, Iris had always been labeled as lacking. Above all, she was not able to handle the sword, a symbol of skill.

Therefore, they didn't even think about it.

However, compared to other family members, Iris' skills were not negligible either.

The knights did not know how to define this overwhelming difference in ability.

She was not enough of a genius to fall into the category of talent.

Because that was what everybody said.

However, they couldn't beat her.

In the end, the knights could only bow their heads to this incomprehensible situation.

.

.

.

.

T/N: Iris is a badass <3 and I love her~~~ Her family can die in a fire~~~