("The Disaster of Passion" by AISHA plays)

Not too far away from the beach house, a girl could be seen walking down the street. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, and was wearing an orange hooded sweatshirt (despite the warm weather) and black lycra shorts, fingerless gloves, big orange boots, and an orange cap on her head emblazoned with a pirate's skull.

As she continued to walk down the street, she caught eye of the spies' antics and looked on in amusement.

Just then, she noticed someone familiar-looking get blasted in the face by a burst of water from the hose, shouting something about "NOT THE FACE", and this convinced her to move closer to get a good look at the action and see if that boy was really who she thought it was.

"It's always the face, isn't it?!" Nick exclaimed.

"Not our fault you didn't move out of the way in time," Britney cackled.

"Just be grateful it wasn't up your nose," Clover taunted.

"Oh, don't remind me of what Bridget told me about that," Nick laughed.

"Okay, I have several questions," May laughed, catching the attention of the spies.

Nick was the first to gasp in surprise when he recognized who was observing their epic water hose battle.

"...holy crapbaskets, May?!" Nick exclaimed. That was all the excuse May needed to tackle Nick in a flying hug that sent them both crashing to the ground.

"I'm beginning to sense a pattern here," Britney teased.

"I am, too," Nick laughed as he picked himself up. "I didn't know you were in town, May!!"

"Well, my friends and I are here on the student exchange program, so that basically means I'll be studying here at Malibu University for the next school year!!" May explained. "But before we get into that, how about you introduce me to all of your friends, ol' buddy?"

"I think I'll do that," Nick replied as he gestured to introduce May to the spies.

"Well," Nick started. "Across from the left side of our car to the right are Sam and Britney; on the right side are Clover, and my girlfriend Alex. In addition, the one who hasn't joined yet is Mathew, but we've been calling him Mat lately."

"Nice to meet you all," May stated. "I'm called May Iwakura. So, I'm guessing you guys are car washing?"

"That's right," Mat answered. "We had a bit of an accident with road workers on our way home from the Groove today."

"Hence the swimsuits we have on," Alex laughed.

Nick and Mat were also shirtless, too, and in board shorts.

"I'd ask if you'd like to join," Sam replied. "But we do have six people already washing our car, and I don't know if you have a bathing suit on you."

"True on the first one," May commented. "Sadly, my swimsuit's back at home, but how about we store the rain check for next time?"

"By the way, you said you had extra questions?" Britney wondered as May stepped on their driveway and out of the "line of fire."

"Well, I was just walking down the street and saw you guys battling each other with the water hose," May giggled. "Naturally, I wanted to see what was going on, and that's when I noticed Nick was the one getting hosed."

"Not my finest moment, I admit," Nick laughed.

Meanwhile, Mat took the hose and soaked down the spies' car. After a bit, he turned the hose on Britney and Sam each.