LEVEL FOUR: PLAYER STATS

Start bij het begin

I knew very well that this cat was not, 'The Great Plagg'- but-

It had gotten here... somehow...

A devotee of the god of destruction maybe? Or a spirit-or maybe-even a gift?

I laughed to myself.

Maybe I was reading too much into this.

There was no way that this scrawny ass cat was actually one of the mighty god's servants. Right? Besides- even if it was- why did it come to me. It wasn't like I had any big connection- I wasn't anyone special.

Right?

I smiled sadly at the thought. I always did this. My father scolded me all the time. Making something big out of something small. I wasn't the chosen one, I wasn't a savior, I sure as hell didn't possess the power Marinette and Alix did.

I was worthless. I always have been my whole life.

The cat, Plagg, began to turn over and tickle itself in the grass field, purring gently. It's nose nuzzled into my worn shoes. I looked down at the cat solemnly, before gently moving my foot away from his head.

Plagg looked up at me expectantly.

His green eyes looked absolutely unreal.

They were glistening of hope-and excitement- like he knew-he somehow knew- that maybe just maybe I was special.

A warm feeling began to grow in my chest.

Maybe.

Maybe I was going crazy but the cat- Plagg- he looked like he believed in me! Besides if he lived here- maybe this was a sign- maybe-

And he peed on my shoes.

I looked down in disgust mumbling some unsavory curse words. That explains the warm fuzzy feeling. I jump back from the wretched cat beginning to walk away but it mewls more now. I wipe my shoes in the grass in an attempt to clean them.

Yep. This was typical for me. Already in Papillion for four days and their is a black cat following me. An unfortunate foreshadowing of what to come.

I shook my head- knowing I had bigger problems than the cat.

The objective was simple: spy, plot, and steal. I reach for the blade in my back pocket twisting it in my hands.

That's when the cat- or Plagg; Destroyer of Worlds, leaps out nimberly biting my hand and taking the small pocket knife. I reach out towards the feline a mix of anger and pain grasping at me. But, right as I reach for the tiny blade in the cat's mouth the knife morfs. It's blade is no longer dull and short but one from battle. A black sword takes its place. I stare at it in awe as the cat drops it at my feet.

I hesitantly reach for the grand sword entranced by its beauty and power. Its dark blade seems infinite somehow the more I stare the more fixated I become. Controlled by my desire ignoring my fear, I grab it. That's when a violent whoosh of wind carries me. And in the sky in front of me shows translucent text in brilliant letters.

Welcome Player: Adrien Agreste, Aire of Papillion

Power: Destruction

Weapons: Sword of destruction

Level Two: Objective, find Ladybug

Ready?

What? No... No... I'm not supposed to be in the game. I'm supposed to- my mind fills with panic. Destruction? No. No. Destruction has not been around for a long time. Its a myth. How? Was I cursed by the gods or this reincarnate of a cat? This is going to spoil the whole- my father's voice clears my mind and suddenly my thoughts clear and I am taken back to weeks ago.

"I don't think this is such a good idea fath-"

"They are trying to find it- you don't have a choice in the matter. Get close to the girl, she's powerful, and right when she trusts you... I expect you'll know what to do."

My fingers dug hard into his own palms in protest. I opened my mouth, a lump lodged in the back of my throat. Trying to imagine having the courage to fight against his requests, but in the end no words came out of my mouth. The nails I dug into my pale skin, in the end, were only hurting himself.

"It's the least you could do after what you did to your mother." His father spat out with words full of venom, "Now go out there and put on a good show."

The boy's hands relaxed.

"Yes father."

There is nothing I can do now. I just need to find the one called Ladybug. Was it Alix or maybe Marinette... There is no way it could have been Marinette she was scared as a ghost- had no idea where she was. These are the games.

And because of this sword and curse, now I must succeed.

(UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY)

Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ?

Yᴇs         Nᴏ

^