Story 1

I didn't know my love for you would run as deep as it did. Meeting you was a mistake... A simple accident from two lonely people looking for an escape from reality. I wasn't expecting you of all people I'd run into, especially that night... The night I said goodbye to my parents, siblings, and even my friends.

The night where the world finally stopped moving when the street was so quiet it was almost suffocating. I walked the streets as the wind howled and the cool breezed brushed against my face and in the distance an empty bench as lonely as me. It was the perfect night everyone was home for the holidays and the first snowfall of the year, everyone would be with their families not worrying a thing. Although I did wonder if my family was curious about where I was or what I'm up to. A simple message would have stopped me from doing what I was going to do, a message from anyone even a stranger would have been nice.

As I was about to sit down on the bench, a slight movement caught my eye. I looked up and saw you, the person I thought I would never see again. Staring right back at me and had the same look on his face as mine, wondering why anyone else would be here on a beautiful night like this. All though you were a stranger to me and the first time we met was 12 years ago, we were children playing in the snow. You said to me...

"When we get older all big and what's the word?"

"Mature" I snickered.

"Yes! That, I will get down on one knee and ask you to marry me with a ring my grandmother gave me, you will always know one thing, I'd spend my last dying breath with you. You are my one true love."

Although we were just kids back then our dreams went wild. I told him I'll give you my answer when I see you again. I never saw him since, until this moment. We were older now, more mature. I walked up to you and grabbed your hand and said...

"To my last dying breath, I do."

He looked at me in more shock, he let go of my hand to take off his necklace around his neck with a ring around it. His grandmother's ring, the one he told me about. He got down on one knee and proposed to me. Of course, I said "I do," and we walked to abridged, still holding his hand.

"Tomorrow we will meet right here, and get married." He whispered in my ear.

We went our separate ways after that and met back again the very next day. And as he said we got married. Now he and I lay next to each other still holding hands, he did promise me to his last dying breath he would be with me.