Part 2- Love and Betrayal

after the battle with the ancient Giants of Light was ended with their victory, the four Giants of Darkness returned to their hiding place, a dark cave in the valleys filled with enormous dark energies. Darramb massaged his neck and his shoulders and performed a little workout after a long day in the battle.  Tiga sat on his throne alongside his beloved lover Camearra, watched his agile comrade Hudra walked around, to and fro while looked at his Drafork.

     Tiga : Darramb, you've done a marvelous job. you managed to beat all of them who tried to fight you. as expected from my macho friend

  Darramb : heh, you should count more on me from now on, my friend. with my invincinble strength, I will clear your path and crush the bones of them who try to oppose you. you can count on me, dear my friend.

 Hudra : heh, only Darramb you praised a lot, huh.., what about me ?!

Tiga: don't be mad, Hudra. you're amazing warrior as well. you have such an incredible speed. you have the ability to defeat our enemies only in seconds before they managed to realized anything

Hudra : wait a minute. that's not a compliment to me. Are you try to mock me?!!!

Tiga : no. I did not mocking you..

Hudra : that's it! I've enough with you. you and your snobbish attitude, trying to giving order here, giving order there, pretending like you're an superior to us. 

Camearra : Hudra, stop it

Hudra : Tiga, i'm going to challenge you a one vs one fight. let's see who's stronger among us, you? or me? if one of us wins, that throne shall belongs to one of us

 Darramb : calm down Hudra. you need to reconsider this challenge

Tiga : Camearra, Darramb. it's okay. if Hudra's wanna have a duel with me and he really means it, I will fulfill his wish

as he said so, Tiga walked down from his throne, confronts Hudra. Tartarus, who just witnessed their battle with ancient giants of light just now, floating around, witnessed the short duel between the black and purple giants.  "the rivalry that lasted for a long time between the two dark giants. hmmmmm what an interesting scenario it is," Tartarus monologued.

****

hudra charged and tossed his Drafork blades towards Tiga before the black giant managed to dodged his attack. Hudra performs his karate chop towards Tiga. Camearra and Darramb stepped back as Tiga walked backwards towards them, continue blocked Hudra's numerous  karate chop attack,  without giving his opponent any chance. Tiga grabbed both Hudra's hands and punched Hudra's guts, causing the purple giant stepped backwards. Tiga shoots his dark energy rays numerous times towards Hudra, caused little explosions sparked on his body. Tiga performed his finishing pose and shoots the Zeperion ray,caused giant explosions around Hudra, made him kneeled on the ground as the result.

    Feeling enraged,  Hudra charged and tries to swings his Drafork as Camearra suddenly screamed in pain, holding her head firmly and painfully. Tiga who just turned his head rushed towards his lover.

   Hudra : hey, you bastard. where you think you wanna go? our duel is not finished yet!

  Darramb : shut up Hudra, *holding Camearra's body* this is not the right time. Camearra is having a terrible headache right now. 

 Hudra : tch

~~~~

  Tiga :  *massaging Camearra's head* Camearra. hey, Camearra. are you okay?

 Camearra : my head. my head hurts

Tiga : come, let me carry you

saying so, Tiga lifted Camearra and brought her away. Hudra and Darramb looked each other