It must have looked gross, Mo Guan Shan thought, because it grossed him out. Like worms stuck on his skin. He can't seem to get used to the ugliness of it. But the man holding him brought his wrist on his lips, kissing it gently.

"I almost lost the chance to see how wonderful you are, Little Mo. And every time I remember that moment I feel so terrified," He Tian's voice broke as he admitted one of his worst fears. "And last night. . ."

Mo Guan Shan could see He Tian's clenched jaw before he tilted his head to stare at him closely.

"You have this strange talent of driving me to the edge. I don't know, but as much as how I find it wonderful, I also do not appreciate it, Little Mo. You unhinge me one more time and I wouldn't know what I'd do," He Tian's voice sounded like it might break any time soon, and that he's barely holding himself back and with one push and one insensitive comment from him, it might send him crumbling to pieces.

"Isn't this bad?"

"What?"

"You. . .being like this towards me. It doesn't sound healthy for you, if it gives you thoughts like that."

"Love me and you'll understand what I'm talking about," He Tian said, giving him a gentle smile.

Mo Guan Shan has no answer to that. If loving someone was that easy then after everything that He Tian did for him, it would be dumb of him to not love him back, right? How could he sleep on that idea? Of course he would jump at the opportunity to be desperately; blindly and hopelessly in love with a person who tells you he loves you.

But whenever he checks on his heart to see if there's something there, all he ever finds are crumpled paper filling the place, just to give an illusion of a well-shaped heart. It wasn't equipped just yet.

Mo Guan Shan opened his mouth but no words would come out. He Tian leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips that might have looked like a fish's. He easily sieged his down defenses, tongue urging his own to keep up. After a while, He Tian broke the kiss and patted his lap. Mo Guan Shan obediently scooted over and sat on He Tian's lap, his legs folded behind him, as he slowly dug his feet under the other guy's outstretched legs. He wanted every bit of his skin on He Tian, he wanted his warmth on him.

"I love you, Little Mo," He Tian whispered, as their lips were once again just inches from each other, his breath like feathers against his.

"Sh-shut your hairy butt," Mo Guan Shan answered, trying to roll his eyes but his arms were already circling his neck. He pressed his own groin "If you won't kiss me again, give me back my money."

"All right, little mermaid princess," He Tian answered before claiming Mo Guan Shan's mouth again as his hand found its way inside the guy's sweater. He trailed a finger down his spine and just like a puppet, Mo Guan Shan leaned closer and arched his back, as if chasing the sensation of his finger against his skin. His other hand slowly made its way inside his pants and gently traced circles on the skin of his buttcrack.

"Wai-- no. I'm not prepared," Mo Guan Shan gasped when he felt He Tian's finger exploring the skin on his throbbing hole with one expert finger. "Please. . . it's embarrassing."

He Tian only smirked but left the butthole alone for another time and to compensate, Mo Guan Shan reached down below to grope He Tian's bulge before gently scratching what he thought was the tip through the guy's thin pants. He Tian let out a lungful of air before licking his lips in anticipation.

The red head lowered his head while he helped He Tian pull off his pants. He had seen this thing once before, but he's still overwhelmed by the sight of it in front of his face. And it's too bright, like they're doing it outside, unlike last time when no lights were turned on.

He Tian closed his eyes when he felt Mo Guan Shan's tongue on him. It still surprises the heck out of him, this guy's skills when it comes to giving head. And then he remembered the guy behind the camera, talking and softly urging Mo Guan Shan to do what he wanted, giving directions and the guy on screen would smile and nod his redhead. So eager to please. Oblivious to the future that awaited him in the hand of that motherfucker.

Mo Guan Shan stopped when He Tian suddenly deflated, so he looked up at the black-haired guy who seemed distracted by his own thoughts.

"You didn't like it?" he asked, feeling awkward. He Tian snapped back to reality, his brow creased and his eyes looked pissed, but he immediately softened when he saw the other guy flinch. "I'm sorry. Sorry."

"It's not you, Little Mo," He Tian said, reaching out to pick up his boxers, and pulled Mo Guan Shan to pinch his cheek. "I guess I'm still a little sick."

"You looked murderous, though, what's up?"

"Nah, I'm just really spent and my head still hurts," He Tian lied and gave Mo Guan Shan an apologetic look. "Let's do it properly next time, okay?"

"I-it's not like I'm excited to do it with you or anything! We can even not do it ever!" Mo Guan Shan avoided He Tian's eyes. Deep inside he was beginning to overthink and it's a bad sign. But he held on to He Tian's promises last night and clenched his hands to keep himself from falling off the edge again. Too soon.

Get a grip, or you'll find yourself homeless, you stupid ass moron, Mo Guan Shan's rational thoughts warned him.

"You did great, Little Mo. Really."

"Yeah, yeah. If you say so. Just stay still and rest if you're still feeling sick. I'll make you something for breakfast."

"Okay."

Mo Guan Shan eyed He Tian suspiciously. He's acting strange and he's being too obedient. Something is definitely wrong. He frowned but kept his thoughts to himself as he pulled the door open.

"Know what, screw it. I'm going to the kitchen with you!" He Tian leapt from the bed and ran to Mo Guan Shan, kissing his nape along the way. "So, my dick wants to apologize to yours in person later."

"Shut up."

And so, they made pancakes for breakfast.