"Come with me," Giulia tells us.

I get curious. If those aren't fish, then what are they?

Timeskip

After a few minutes of climbing over rooftops, Giulia finally leads us onto someone's balcony where there is something that is being covered up by a cloth. Giulia then takes it off and reveals a long, metal tube just sitting there

"This is a telescope. Old man Bernardi lets me use it. It makes faraway things seem close," Giulia tells me and Luca as she looks through the smaller part of the telescope. She then steps to the side. "Look."

Luca takes a look first, and I could tell he was amazed to see whatever he was seeing.

"See any fish?" Giulia asks him.

"Then what are all those?" Luca asks as he steps to the side, giving me the chance to look through. And what I saw surprised me.

The small dots in the sky weren't actually fish, but they looked very bright and beautiful. I could literally feel my eye dilate at this sight.

"Stars. Like the sun. Giant, raging balls of fire!" Giulia tells us as I look away from the so-called stars.

"Whoa. So that means that Alberto was wrong," I say, mostly to myself.

"And stars are circled by planets," Giulia told me and Luca as she opened up her book, which I just realized she had with her, and revealed a picture of what looked like planets.

Luca takes the book from her as he and I look at the picture while Giulia readjusts the telescope. She then steps back and looks back at us.

"Look," She says, having Luca look through it. "That's Saturno. It's my favorite. It's the lightest of the planets," Giulia tells us as Luca give me a turn to look through. And the so-called Saturno looked so beautiful. "They say if there was an ocean big enough to hold it, it would float in it!"

I look away from the telescope and look up at the sky. There are a lot of things Luca and I don't know. Now I just want to explore more.

Timeskip

Now we are back in Giulia's room. She just finished up showing us a few things that we didn't know yet. I was so amazed at so many things we didn't know.

"So, this is how machines fly?" Luca asks as he points to a picture in a book that shows a flying machine.

"," Giulia answers.

"And there are bid towns called cities?" I then asked with excitement in my voice.

"," Giulia answers again.

"Like even bigger than Portorosso?" Luca then asks.

"Like Genova! Literally 20 times bigger," Giulia says,

"And we're all in a big round rock, floating around a star in the 'solar system'?" I then ask.

"So cool, right?" Giulia asks.

"And is there anything beyond the solar system?" Luca asks Giulia as he picks up the pick that shows everything about the solar system.

"Only a galaxy full of solar systems," Giulia tells us.

"Then what?" I ask.

"A universe full of galaxies!" Giulia then says.

"And then what?" Luca then asks out loud, getting just as excited as I am.

"And then... I don't know. But next year in Advanced Astronomy, I'm gonna use my school's telescope. So, maybe I'll find out. That thing's huge. I wish I could show it to you," Giulia tells us as I just stand there, already getting even more excited than ever.

"Just promise you'll tell me everything you see!" Luca yells out to Giulia, suddenly realizing what he just did. "Sorry. Too much?" Luca asks.

"Never," Giulia says as she laughs, making all of us laugh.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice speak from Giulia's window.

"Hey, Luca, Y/n, I've been looking everywhere for you two," Alberto says as he looks at us, but once he looks at Giulia, he frowns a bit. I wonder why.

"Oh, sorry," Luca tells Alberto.

"Just come on. Let's go," Alberto tells us as he walks on the tree branch and towards the treehouse.

"Could we maybe borrow this? Just for tonight," Luca asks Giulia as he holds onto the solar system book.

Giulia then holds a pencil and open the book. She then crosses out the spot that had her name on it and replaced it with 'Luca & Y/n'.

"You guys can have it," She tells us. She then goes over to the door and kneels down while facing us. "The universe is literally yours!" She tells us dramatically, making me laugh.

"Wow. Thank you!" Luca thanks her as I nod.

I then heard Alberto stand there at the window again.

"Luca! Y/n!" Alberto tells us.

"Okay, we're coming," I tell him as we were about to leave. But I could have sworn I saw him glare at Giulia before he left.

What's gotten into him?