Chapter 2

Both Osamu and Sakusa agreed to never speak about what happened that night. But they weren't the only ones attending the party.                     

                                                                 Flashback
"Where did Sakusa and Osamu go?" Kita asked. "I believe they went upstairs" Oikawa replied. "Oh ok Ima look for them" Kita said and left. He walked upstairs. He heard odd noises from one of the bedrooms and took a peak. He was furious, once he saw Sakusa and Osamu. He quietly went downstairs, "Hey Kita have you found Sakus-" Oikawa paused. "Yes I did" Kita growled. "Seriously? These bastards, I have to tell Atsumu this" Kita thought.

                                                       2 weeks later at Prom

"Hey Atsumu, wow you look amazing. Also where is Sakusa" Suna said. "Thank you and he is almost at the school" Atsumu said. "I see, Ima go with Yuri now bye" Suna replied. "Bye" Atsumu said, then he got a text message from Kita. Atsumu come to Mr. Sato's classroom the text read. Atsumu walked to Mr. Sato]s classroom. Atsumu "Hey Kita, I am here why did you want to see me?" Atsumu said. "Atsumu... I'm sorry" Kita said looking down. "What? Why are you sorry?" Atsumu said, confused. "2 weeks ago. I was attending a party and I saw Sakusa and Osamu-" Kita stopped, "Sakusa and Osamu what?" Atsumu said worried. "They fucked" Kita said. "Wait what" Atsumu chocked, he looked like he was about to cry. "Are you alrigh-", "Yes I am fine" Atsumu interrupted Kita. Then Atsumu couldn't hold his tears anymore and cried in Kita's arms.
"I here for you Atsumu" Kita said. Atsumu just cried harder and harder. Sakusa finally showed up to the prom and saw Atsumu at the door. "Hey Tsu-", "We  need to talk" Atsumu said strenly. Sakusa was confused but the followed him. Atsumu pinned Sakusa to the wall. "What are yo-, Atsumu interrupted him. "I KNOW ABOUT THE NIGHT WITH YOU AND OSAMU" Atsumu shouted. "I can explain", "No save it, I am done" Atsumu shouted with tears rolling down his face. Atsumu walked down the hallway and saw Osamu. "Oi, what's up with you- "FUCK OFF OSAMU" Atsumu interrupted Osamu.