Chapter one: First day again?

"As long as I live, I serve your dream. Please accept my body, my heart and my soul. That is my hope, and that is my future. I am yours. Our Giogio..."

Those words spun in my head as I awoke from my slumber remembering the pervious day, lifting my head up I sigh and look around my room. It felt like long time since I slept in my own room. Spending nights in a cheap hotel chasing down the leftovers of Passione that got in the way of Bos- No... Giogio dreams. I already swore to help him in any way and I plan to keep that promise well If i want to be alive. Mista's threats echo in my mind as I shiver softy. The cold eyes he gave the broken man when they met in the Stadio Guiseppe Meazza. Snapping out of the image of that day I get out of bed and look around my room. 

The room itself wasn't to out of the ordinary as everything was super neat. The bookshelf against the wall was full of different kinds of books about all kinds off subjects. I sometimes wonder if I should get another book shelf to buy more books to learn more but there is always a nagging thought in the back of my mind, 'why learn more? why study?' but I push those thought away because what else is for me to do? Next to the bookshelf was a desk with paper scatter around and such. So much notes and bill notices I should pay tonight as I sigh. Money was tight ever since leaving Passione, To make money I had to play the piano at a bar. Word spreads of what I do I guess. Just another reminder I can't run away anymore.

Going to my closet I go to wear my usual outfit as I tighten my tie. Walking out of my room, I glance at my clock. "I got a lot of time to get ready." I mumble to myself going to the small kitchen to make some eggs and coffee to start the day. The coffee made my whole body warm as I drank it and paired with some sunny side up eggs, It was a pretty good start before taking a shower and getting refreshed. Looking at the clock again to make sure I will make it on time, I nod in satisfaction of my time management skills before heading off to my first day of work again. 

Walking in the headquarters that I never been before as a low level gangster, I awe at the beauty as I waited at the entrance as soon a girl with long dark hair, a part of which is tied into several long, lighter colored, braids. An eight-pointed scar covers her left eye came up to me smiling softy. "Good morning Fugo." She says softy as I turn to look at her, "Good morning Sheila E, Shouldn't you be with GioGio?" I ask raising a eyebrow at the girl who is formal title was one of Giorno's personal bodyguard. "Giorno sent me to get you, He said he was worried you would be lost in this big place and he would have to find you." She laughs softy as she turns around to walk away gesturing him to follow her making the male sigh and shake his head before following right behind her like a shadow.

It took a few minutes to get to Giorno's office as the walk toward the office was empty, empty in the sense that no one was in the hallways just me and the girl who he called his team mate was it always empty or was everyone busy now that the Narcotics team is gone? It was none of my business to ask, I don't need to worry about something I wasn't involved with from the beginning. 

My attention soon snapped to the big doors as Sheila E knocked on the door of Giorno's office as a voice rises up from behind the door, "Come in." Opening the door Sheila E walked in and kneeled down to the boy sitting on a couch with a table near him that had held a teapot with a tea cup which had hot tea in it as steam rises from the teacup. In front of the boy was a man with unusually old-fashioned clothes and to top it off with a borsalino hat who owns the name Cannolo Murolo in his hand was a cardboard box labeled, "Arancia" Why does GioGio need those here? Why a box of them? My mind soon turns to Sheila E who walked in and kneels by Giorno and kisses his knuckles. "Boss, I did what you asked." She says looking at him as he nods smiling at her, "Thank you so much but please don't call me Boss. We are done with that phase so please call me GioGio." 

Nodding Sheila E got up saying, "Sorry GioGio." Before  leaving to what I assume to guard the door as the door opened and shut behind her. "Ahem." I hear a voice that was almost pointing me out, Making me turn around to see Giorno facing towards me with a hand out. Oh yea I almost forgot, I go to him and grab his hand as I kneel down like Sheila E did a few seconds before and kiss Giorno's soft knuckles making me blush softy. Looking up at Giorno i see a pink dust on his cheeks as he says, "F Fugo! You don't need to do that please! I I just wanted a hand shake." His voice sounded the opposite to me like he wanted me to kiss his knuckles but why? 

Ignoring it I sigh saying, "Noted GioGio." Getting up I turn to Cannolo as I ask, "What are you doing here Cannolo?" as he groans shaking his head. "Nothing important for you to know, you should stick your nose in something you are wanted in. Not in other's business like me and Giorno's." Making Giorno glare at Cannolo for a second before changing it to a fake smile. "Cannolo please be kind to your formal team mate! Who knows when you will be paired together again." He chuckles before looking at his wristwatch. "Well, I think it's time for you to go do you think so to?" Cannolo got the hint as he nods saying, "I do believe it's lunchtime boss. So please make sure to eat a healthy meal. I will put this by your safe." as he walks to GioGio safe placing it down before leaving me and the blonde alone or so I thought.

"Giorno who is this green strawberry man? Why do you act so close to him?" A voice rang out as I look around to see if someone was here. The voice had a thick French accent, who is that. I stared at Giorno who was calmly drinking his tea like nothing was wrong. "GioGio you heard that right?!" I ask panicking a bit as it was clearly only me and him there. "He hears me loud and clear don't worry about that." The voice says as I saw Giorno get up sighing. "I was hopping not to introduce you just yet but looks like I got no choice." He soon turns to me and held my hand tight. "What or shall I say WHO i am gonna introduce you to is very secretive. Do not tell anyone about him." He says as I nod softy as it was now my turn to blush at how close he was and how he held my hands with his soft ones. 

This day was gonna be long and I can already tell. 

~~~

//A/N: So I'mma leave it here for now so i don't overboard you with characters just know there is still more to be met as the story will keep going! I feel this first chapter wasn't to bad maybe not the best but this is my first ccxcc fanfic so please be patient with me thanks!