𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘

SERENDIPITY/; the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way

Davina Auclair and Regulus Black were the best of friends,ever since first year when she sat at his table in the library and offered him help in a subject he clearly was having trouble with. But, was too much of a stubborn bastard to ask.

This friendship raised eyebrows as Davina was a pure blood Ravenclaw whose parents were strongly against the Dark Lord. This didn't seem to bother Regulus a whole lot as Davina and him shared a lot of common interests that he knew he couldn't express to his brother who looked down upon him despite Regulus feeling the opposite towards him.

Davina was surprised and somewhat grateful Regulus wasn't like his housemates, who boasted about being pure bloods and having connections with he who must not be named. Though, the young Ravenclaw received countless warnings and scolding from those around her. Davina did what she did best with her problems, and ignored them. Though, it didn't stop her from cursing at them or muttering a spell under her spell when she walked away.

That's what Regulus admired about Davina.

She wouldn't hesitate to stand up to anyone who looked down upon her for being around a Slytherin, no matter if they were right or not. Though, Davina did have suspicions about this topic but, the thought would only stay in the crevice of her mind. As she always pushed away the idea of Regulus Black being a servant of the Dark Lord.

That idea seemed to change one summer when Regulus suddenly cut all communication with the young witch. His once consecutive owls stopped appearing at her window and he at once stopped appearing in her chimney. Davina didn't know what to make of this until one morning when her sister asked in a bittersweet voice how Regulus was holding up without Sirius.

It was there that her sister told her how Sirius was kicked out by his own parent and that he was staying with the Potter's. It was there that her sister began ranting to Davina that Regulus didn't do anything to prevent it and that decision alone swore his allegiance to the Dark Side. She didn't believe it even as her mother began to take her sister's side, and began telling her the news that the Dark Lord could be back. She didn't believe it, she couldn't believe. Not even after she sent an owl to Regulus only for it to return to her minutes later untouched

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒;
PLEASE RESPECT THAT ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING!!! NO HATE PLEASE!

More is to come.....