Chapter 1

Dead diary,

▁▂▃▅▆▇═ ∘◦♫◦∘ ═▇▆▅▃▂▁

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Today is a regular day at the club room, hanging with the selected few of my classmates, more specifically the "quiet kids" which included

Tokoyami

Shoji 

(Surprisingly) Todoroki

Momo

and of course... Me

A few of the other students tag along every now and then but we prefer to keep it us original 5. Our parents are pretty lenient and don't really care what we do, as long as we don't get in trouble... But anyway that's it for today, I'm going to get ready to head over there now.

═ ∘◦♫◦∘ ═

Sincerely, Kyoka Jirou

devil's town || Cavetown

|◁ II ▷|

1:02 ──────|────────── 3:00

Jirou closed her journal once she signed off and set it on her nightstand. She sat up from her bed and got up, walking to her closest and looking through it. She picked out a simple over sized shirt and jeans, changing out of her pjs and slipping on the clothing she choose. she tucked in the shirt into the jeans then grabbed her music book and stashed it into a small bag , as well as inserting her phone and a pencil. 

Her family was sleeping so she easily walked out the front, she was "sneaking out" cause she prefers to hang out at night but her parents aren't really on board with that. She threw her bag over he shoulder and walked out to the club room. she already had some instruments in there so she didn't bring any with her. 

She stepped inside to be greeted by her friends, waving to them and setting her bag down by the couch, Kaminari and Kirishima were there as well and of course they brought Bakugou.

═ ∘◦♫◦∘ ═

★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★

"Could we try to do a song together!? Like from the sports festival?" Kaminari speaks out.

"Why?" Jirou responds .

"'Cause it was so fun! I wanted to try at it again."

" ....fine. " She pulls her music book from her bag and hands it to the yellow haired male. "Choose a song and then we could start."

" Yes! Thank you! "

"Mhm.."

★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★

═ ∘◦♫◦∘ ═

Bakugou rolled his eyes, now knowing why he was dragged along. See if was last 8:30, his regular bed time, so he was pretty tired and pissed off. Kaminari took a long look through the music book before finally choosing a song.

He showed it to Jirou, smiling brightly as he did so. He tapped the page that has the lyrics consistently before Jirou finally stopped him.

═ ∘◦♫◦∘ ═

★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★

 "Okay okay, calm down. Are you sure about this one?"

" Mhm! "

"Okay.."

 " Thank you, thank you, thank you! "

★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★

═ ∘◦♫◦∘ ═

Jirou gets the music papers for each of their parts and hands them to Bakugou, Tokoyami, Denki, and Momo. Bakugou growled and went to his practice room which is where his drums were you, closing the door behind himself as he walked in. Momo and Tokoyami quietly looked over their papers as Jirou and Kaminari went into their own practice room together. Jirou showed the yellow haired boy know what to do and how to do it. She helped him spark his memory on how to play his guitar.

Kaminari got the hang in it again, playing around a bit and holding his usual bright smile on his face. Jirou sung the song as Kaminari played, trying it out over and over till Jirou's phone chimed. She picked it up, it was just her alarm she set. She gathered her stuff up and Denki pouted a bit.

═ ∘◦♫◦∘ ═

★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★ 

"You gotta go already!?"

" Yeah, my parents will be up and runnin' in a few. "

"Mann that's a bummer, well bye then.."

" Keep practicing, alright? "

"Mhm!"

" See ya"

"See you later!"

★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★

═ ∘◦♫◦∘ ═

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(650 Words)