ch 1: the begening

father oris pov

i heard crying out side the cherch and went to take a look. at what was making that noise i open the door and saw to babys outside crying.

well it looks like we got two new one's i said.

i pick them up and when i got them in the room. i was trying to calm them down and they finaly calmed down.

so you two finaly calmed down i was starting to think it wound't happen i said. then took a good look at them.

same age so possably twins azwell no no they look nothing alike the one on the right has black hair and calm and the on on the right has ash blond hair and is spireted i said. then i notice there parents each left them somthing. the one with balck was left with a pendent that looked like it cost a pretty penny. the one with ash blond hair had head band that was black i smiled at least they gave you something remeber them i said with a smile. then looked to see if they have any name tags and found the black haired boy his name was yuno that a nice. then i found the one with ashblond hair his name is asta.

well boy's you may have started out rough but now your trouble end here.

??? pov

asta huh said a voice i think i'm gonna keep an eye on you for a while you seem intresting  and your mana i wonder is your magic what i think it is if so then i think you will be next so far i see no reason let's were this goes.

moments later we see a grimour with the six leaf clover on it.

15 years later

3rd person pov

it was a normal day in the villege known as hage the bird were chirping the grass was shining the people were working and today was the day erverybody is getting a grimoure.
but at the grimour tho two boy named asta and yuno.

well guy's until next i'll try to make the next ch longer.