"Oh, I forgot I have to ask something at the desk. Go on, we will see each other at the breakfast tomorrow." Alexis said to Alessandro

"I can wait for you, I'm not in a rush you know!" Alexis wanted to find a friendly wait to tel him to leave

"No worry, it will take some times. Go get some rest to be ready for tomorrow, I can see that you are tired." Alessandro smiled

"15 minutes won't change my life, Alexis; I will wait for you!" Since Alessandro really insisted, Alexis decided just to ask a question at the desk and she will come back for the envelope.

When she came back, Alessandro was patiently waiting for her next to the elevator with a large smile on his face. They got in the elevator shaft and reached the fourth floor, hopefully for Alexis their rooms were in opposite direction. So, they wish each other a goodnight and walked to find their room. Alexis got in hers, placed her luggage on the sofa and took a new hoodie to put on. She left her room and went to the lobby and ask for the envelope a the desk.

"I'm sorry there isn't any envelope for you, are you sure the person let it?" The woman behind the desk asked

"He texted me that he left an envelope for me earlier, can you look for it again please?" The woman started looking again, Alexis was a bit impatient. A man arrived next to the woman and asked what was going on.

"This lady said that someone let an envelope for her, but I can't find anything here." The man started smiling

"Are you madame Norris?" The man asked Alexis, who fixed him with a small smile. She knew Lando wanted to mess up with her by calling her Mrs Norris.

"I am."

"Then Mr. Norris took it back, and told me that he would wait for you in the room number 369, third floor" Alexis nodded

"Thank you, have a great evening." Alexis left the desk and used the stairs to join Lando's room. By calling her Mrs. Norris he took some risks, Alexis knew that he should be more careful. When she arrived in the third floor, Alexis could see many McLaren staff member; it was clear that it wasn't her floor. No one should saw her getting in Lando's room, so she started walking slowly being sure that everyone will be in his room when she will knock at his door.

"Hey Blondi! You lost?" Alexis turned over to face Daniel "This is the McLaren floor, not yours so get out of here!" Daniel was laughing

"You are so welcoming Daniel! I figured out by myself that I'm lost, I used the stairs so I missed one floor. I will reach my family floor!" Alexis smiled, she needed to be as natural as possible

"Do you need some escort!" Daniel smile was so warming, and communicative.

"Don't worry about that I..." a door opened and a boy with brown curly hair appeared in the corridor "I...I will find my way" Lando arrived next to Alexis and Daniel; Alexis tried to hide her pleasure to see him. 

"Are you lost Alexis?" Alexis couldn't resist he was wearing glasses making him even hotter, Lando was playing with her; testing her limites.

"No... yes, I thought it was the Ferrari floor. But obviously it isn't." Alexis tried to hide her feelings. "I will find my way to my room, I don't want to disturb you anymore."

"Well, if you are in for a video game night; I can consider accepting you here." Daniel chuckled

"Thank you Daniel but I'm a bit tired; I prefer to sleep to be fresh for tomorrow." Alexis placed her gaze on Lando

"I can walk you to your room if you want." Lando softly said with a smirk

"I don't want to annoy you Lando." Alexis shyly said, if she could she would have shout that she would love to; but Daniel was there, but she was working for Ferrari and Lando for McLaren.