Then Heeseung felt a sharp and stinging pain right in the center of his rib cage. His mouth opened in shock as he looked down and his light sweater turned red as blood pooled out.

The thief stabbed him with a small blade. A deep 3-4 inches cut was painted on Heeseung's stomach.

''Now be honest. Did you see my face?"

He asked as a threat while he traced the blade all over Heeseung's stomach.

''I.....'' Heeseung gasped for air.

''I-I...didn't. It's too dark.....I didn't. Please let me g-go.'' Heeseung said.

''I already killed two students. I don't want to kill more. So if I see you getting me to prison, I swear to God you will be dead the next day.''

The guy whispered in Heeseung's ear and pushed him as Heeseung head hit the wall beside him and fell. He went unconscious for a moment as blood came down his forehead as well now. But didn't let himself fall weak. He stood up and started walking towards the stairs once again. His hands were in blood as he pressed them against the wound to prevent blood loss. He bent down while walking. His pace was slower than before. His eyes were blurry with tears and dizziness and the darkness didn't help at all.

When he reached the sixth floor after ten minutes, he saw a girl there. Lost....just like him. She looked at him and gasped.

''Are you hurt?" She asked.

Heeseung nodded and sat down with his back against the wall to get some strength for the further tour.

''I.....I can't help you. I'm sorry!'' She whispered and ran away.

Heeseung chuckled as he saw the girl was out of his sight already.

True colors of people can be seen when everyone is in trouble. Then you'll see who will help and who won't.

The next journey of the stairs was right next to Heeseung who was sitting down. He stood up and walked up the stairs. Blood drops dripping down along the stairs he walked.

How much he just wanted to teleport to his dorm.

But he walked while thinking about Sunghoon. He has to go to him. He wants to fall in his arms. Even if the latter won't like it.

That motivation took him to the seventh floor. He walked along the hallway to get to the next stairs.

He hates stairs now. And he's never going to take them again.

While walking, he saw another guy. His back turned to Heeseung. He didn't have any weapons which was a relief.

But it looked like he was looking for something or someone.

Heeseung's eyes widened as he hid more in the darkness. The guy was way taller than the previous one. The previous one was even shorter than Heeseung himself. This guy was the same height as Heeseung.

Heeseung was going to run away when he stopped. The figure was similar.

Heeseung smiled in relief and ran to him.

He was sure...

It was Sunghoon.

Was he looking for him?

Did he come down despite knowing the danger to look for him?

''S-Sunghoon...''

Heeseung whispered but it was loud enough for the latter to hear it because of the silence. The boy turned around quickly as he heard the voice of the boy who he was looking for.

He couldn't even see Heeseung and he already wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's waist as his eyes widened.

Sunghoon didn't return the hug because of the shock.

''Please....save me.''

Heeseung said as he buried his face deeper in Sunghoon's neck. Taking his scent that calmed him a little.

''What happened? Why did you go outside??''

Sunghoon whispered, trying to look down at the crying boy.

Why was he crying?

''Are you hurt?"

Sunghoon asked as he noticed that Heeseung was breathing heavily and his cold sweat dripping down his forehead.

Heeseung felt so cold to Sunghoon.

Heeseung nodded with his eyes closed, not having the stamina to talk anymore.

Sunghoon was shocked that he was actually hurt.

''Let me see.''

Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's arms and pulled him away from the hug as he examined him. His eyes widened as the first thing he saw was Heeseung's forehead bleeding. Blood dripping down from his left temple. His sweater was in blood from his stomach along with his hands.

''What the fuck?"

Sunghoon looked at his forehead then bent down a little to see more clearly in the darkness.

''What happened? Who did this?'' Sunghoon whispered.

''One...one of t-them.''

Heeseung said and grabbed Sunghoon's arms from his biceps as a sudden wave of dizziness came in him.

Whether it was from his head injury or his trauma.

''Hey hey.''

Sunghoon grabbed his waist, pulling him closer to him so he won't fall.

''We'll go to our dorm now, okay? Stay strong for a while.''

Sunghoon whispered as Heeseung nodded slowly.

Sunghoon pushed Heeseung's hair from his forehead to his head.

''Good.''

Sunghoon wrapped his left arm on Heeseung's waist as they slowly walked towards the stairs.

That's when they heard someone coming down from the same stairs.

''Shit!"

❤ (\(\

  („• ֊ •„) ❤️
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛