³. stay by my side / matchablossom

I hope after reading the this u'll feel better after reading the last one
~
Joe's POV

I wake up to pink hair in my face, which isn't the best. I look to the side after moving the hair out of my face to see the love of my life.
Kaoru's beautiful as ever I think to myself while tucking some of his cherry blossom hair behind his ears. He then wakes up, making me jump a little.
I'm drifting off in those beautiful, golden eyes of his.
~
"ro, Kojiro!"
"What are you even looking at? And why does my ass hurt?" Kaoru asks me.
His voice takes my out of my trance. His voice is music to my ears. "Yes love?" I respond to him.
"Were you not listing to me earlier? Your a deaf gorilla to."

His insults don't hurt me, if anything I'm used to it.
I guess I really am in love with four-eyes.

"And don't call me love you dumb gorilla." He says glaring at me.
His face flushes a bright red when remembering the happenings last night.
"You were drunk to, right?" the red man asks me.
"Yeah. I was." I respond plainly.

"HOW CAN YOU RESPOND SO CALMLY!?" the pink haired skater asked me while also shouting at me.
"I kinda hooked up with other people before" I respond back.
"Oh. Right" he says with a hint of sadness in his while saying the response.
"Hey don't worry, I love you and only you." I say to comfort the pink haired man next to me.
"Well you better"
I chuckle a bit after hearing my loves response.
~
After staring into eachothers eyes for a bit, I sit up on the bed and give the pink haired man I love a small kiss on the forehead.
"I'm going to make us breakfast, so just sit here."
"And if I don't sit here?" the pink haired man asked me while smirking and raising an eyebrow.
"Well don't expect me to help you up if you fall onto that little pretty face of yours" I say back teasingly. I give him the remote controll for the TV so could watch something while waiting for me to finish breakfast.

I get up to go to the door when I feel a light tap on my back.

"Please stay here by my side for a little before making our breakfast" my love says with blush scattered across his face and ears.

My expression softens seeing him flustered to tell me that.
I bent down to give him a little kiss.

"Alright love"
I say while laying down next to him, playing with his hair a little.

He then looks a away from me while mumbling
"Stupid gorilla"

I smile to myself.

"I love you too four-eyes"
I then turn him around so he was facing my to give him a soft kiss on his soft, pink lips.

~

End

~

I-
This is too cute 😭🤚
Anyways thx for reading this shitty book bestie 😘
As always drink ur water or I'll be under ur bed tonight 🥰

sk8 the infinity oneshots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें